Training Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Friday 23rd November 2018)

Exactly what I thought. After last year and his long rehab, if he isn't ready to go and fully training by now then he's got no hope. He's had so long to recover, he should be ready and rolling by now.
Depending on if Lienert is in our best 22 or not Broadbent may be tucked into the back pocket for the maggies as a spare man or on a 3rd tall forward.

So hopefully his lack of pace isn't exposed too much.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Depending on if Lienert is in our best 22 or not Broadbent may be tucked into the back pocket for the maggies as a spare man or on a 3rd tall forward.

So hopefully his lack of pace isn't exposed too much.
Yeah you would think Broady spends most of his final year in the Maggies in a back pocket, providing some leadership to our kids, helping raise training standards, even providing depth if required. However if he isnt even training by now youd have to think it is heading down the path of another wasted year and another wasted list position.

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Motlop looks super thin compared to the Geelong pre-season pic from 2 years ago.
index.jpg
His brother has been feeding him the good stuff from Something Wild.

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The only thing he should have had shaved was his spot on the list.
I was about to disagree, but then I saw the zoomed in image of him two posts below yours. In a year when I presume everyone has been put on notice, don't rock up to pre season sporting a keg. Absolute idiot turning up in that condition.

Yeah you would think Broady spends most of his final year in the Maggies in a back pocket, providing some leadership to our kids, helping raise training standards, even providing depth if required. However if he isnt even training by now youd have to think it is heading down the path of another wasted year and another wasted list position.
The extra year on his contract probably hurt us, it sounded like we shopped him around and there were no bites.

I'll accept that teal is not slimming and camera angles can lie, but AJ looks disgraceful. Clearly he's not come around to the fact he's playing professional sport.

Yeah, he won't last beyond 2019 unless there's a massive improvement in his physical preparation. He'll be banished to the Magpies for training at this rate.

Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Yeah, he won't last beyond 2019 unless there's a massive improvement in his physical preparation. He'll be banished to the Magpies for training at this rate.
At his age and with the amount of training and calories he would be burning, as well as the fact they get their meals made for them when they're there, he must be packing away a substantial amount of crap when he's not at the club!

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The only thing he should have had shaved was his spot on the list.
Why can't our staff instil the discipline required to prevent guys coming back in lousy shape? should test the Bassbot character meter as well AJ should be playing SANFL all next year.

rogerjames

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Some of the younger players who have been with us for a couple of pre-seasons still have plenty of work to do to build up more arm strength. And some senior players.

Jul 17, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why can't our staff instil the discipline required to prevent guys coming back in lousy shape? should test the Bassbot character meter as well AJ should be playing SANFL all next year.
Because the AFL makes it so teams can't force diets and lifestyles on players when they're on leave, they can only suggest to the player what they should do between their exit interview and the first day of preseason.

It's on the player to come back not looking like he's carrying a chair cushion around with him

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
So distressing to see some guys have eaten a pie cart and unfit.
To see so few players physically have not bulked up with muscle.
Seems like standards have fallen through the floor at Alberton.
Long season awaits methinks - yet again.
The message just clealy isn't getting through to these priledged numbskulls.

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Only one player for mine looks out of shape

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
Jesus Aidyn feeling good about his season???? Comes back fat and dyes the hair. Last chance saloon.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

They've just come back from break. Not sure why you want them to look muscular?

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Agree with the comments re how unfit Johnson looks, but I'm more concerned about Rockliff, there would be suburban players in 3rd tier comps with better physiques than him.
Haven't played football in years and I'm 38 and still have a better footy body then him!
#draftdirty2 bahahahaha

Back