Training Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Monday 27th November 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just did a quick google search and they are 2 WWT Eagles U18s players from last season.

I wonder if they are just training with us like Sinor from the Eagles last week or maybe they are over 18 now and are joining our Academy?
Aren’t they the two Academy Graduates we are able to pick up??

Just did a quick google search and they are 2 WWT Eagles U18s players from last season.

I wonder if they are just training with us like Sinor from the Eagles last week or maybe they are over 18 now and are joining our Academy?
Both members of our Multicultural Next Gen Academy. Eligible to be drafted next year, and bid upon by us.

The man, the myth, the Dulmial Gun, ladies and gentlemen...

D9C0FB29-E56D-49B3-B7E3-E5A5DEA84573.jpeg

I also note, with interest, that, the boys are back, in town

They are the two players we nominated for drafting next year as part of our Academy.

Kai Pudney and Martin Frederick are members of Port Adelaide’s Multicultural and Aboriginal Next Gen Academy and will be eligible to be bid upon in the draft by Port Adelaide once age-eligible.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2017-06-29/port-can-bid-on-two-academy-players

Both members of our Multicultural Next Gen Academy. Eligible to be drafted next year, and bid upon by us.
So they are still under 18 so both will be playing for the Eagles U18s next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless Hammer is playing as an inside mid, there's little reason for him to be carrying so much mass. Most players look to lean up as they get older.
Nice photos Pete!

So they are still under 18 so both will be playing for the Eagles U18s next season.
Yep, although they are both in the College system so will probably play a few school games. That's why the number of Eagles games played were low for the year. Kai at St Michaels and Martin at CBC.

Although some other guys are wearing their numbers, I don't see these faces out there...

Paddy
Broady
Ebo
Polly
Jasper
Hombsch
Lienert

Didn’t see Paddy or Ebo.
Brogs trained with the modified group.
Hombsch was out there doing laps with Ollie.
Polly and Lienert were on the bikes inside.

yeah baby yeah - 2 academy included with the 5 picks Port 1st, St. Kilda 2nd, Port 2nd, North 3rd, Port 3rd
Would happily turn the two Second rounders and possibly a Third into one First rounder leaving us with 2xFirst Round selections, 2xFather Son selections and 2xAcademy Selections.

Didn’t see Paddy or Ebo.
Brogs trained with the modified group.
Hombsch was out there doing laps with Ollie.
Polly and Lienert were on the bikes inside.

I wondered who that was in the pic with Ollie, didn't pick it for Jack. It was nice of him to let new Jack wear his number today!

KARL AMON has taken out Port Adelaide's first pre-season running time trial.

The club's whole squad returned to training today, kicking off the morning's session with 3 x 1km trials at Alberton Oval, followed by skills training.

Amon crossed the finish line in hot conditions ahead of new recruit Jack Trengove and defender Tom Clurey.

While the whole playing group officially returned to the track today, 1-4 year players have been back at training since November 20.

Top three finishers
1. Karl Amon
2. Jack Trengove
3. Tom Clurey

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2017-11-27/amon-takes-out-time-trial-

KARL AMON has taken out Port Adelaide's first pre-season running time trial.

The club's whole squad returned to training today, kicking off the morning's session with 3 x 1km trials at Alberton Oval, followed by skills training.

Amon crossed the finish line in hot conditions ahead of new recruit Jack Trengove and defender Tom Clurey.

While the whole playing group officially returned to the track today, 1-4 year players have been back at training since November 20.

Top three finishers
1. Karl Amon
2. Jack Trengove
3. Tom Clurey

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2017-11-27/amon-takes-out-time-trial-
Fantastic that Trengove finished top 2. Also Clurey is a terrific athlete, I reckon he finished near the top in past years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back