2nds Power SANFL 2013, Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. This is silly bickering with fellow port supporters, got enough crows supporters to do that with. A few weeks ago TSW shitted me when he abused for havin a different opinion. But right now he's right, why can't he pump up a players tyres. So in this occasion my comments were a bit ridiculous. Me bad. And I apologise TSW.

Mate, no need to apologize.

I have nothing for love for you.

Not as much as Newton love, but a bit of love. <3

No offence TSW but if I was Newton I'd be afraid, very afraid.

You championed Webb last year, Bass before that. Newts'd be hoping third time's a charm. :D

Hey Ron,

Shut up.

Regards,
Matthew.

On a further note, what would it take to get Motlop over to us? I saw on a rumour page on Facebook that we are contemplating offering Betts big dollars, true or not true I'd rather us throw big bucks at Motlop who will be around for longer and is probably already a better player. Plus he'd complement our midfield/forward line perfectly.

People realise that Wines will be able to get rested at training if need be right?

He seemed to pick his game up again on the weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not particularly a fan of those kind of high-risk high-reward ventures, as even if the guy becomes a great footballer he may still be selfish, and not part of the team.

If the club picks him up I'd support him, but I don't feel good about those kind of pick ups (same for Jack Darling).

Darling - wasnt he the bloke we overlooked to take Jacobs?

That turned out well.

We overlooked a lot of players to pick Jacobs. The obvious one that people like to bring up is Shaun Atley.

Yep. Sort of player we should look at, assuming he is no longer a dickhead

He stated Melbourne (the city) is his choice of destination. I wonder how long he can stay reformed if that's his mind set, I could see the Hawks doing some manipulation so he comes there.

Wouldn't take much to put Doyle Garlett into the top hard basket....maybe if he had come to Adelaide and played at the season away from Perth feel a little more comfortable...but you need 5 cups to nominate you to get invited to the camp that needs to be some kind of reference I guess....due diligence and all of that could be a good call....why do all the players that would be obvious solutions to list problems have to have baggage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back