Roast Power social media team

Remove this Banner Ad

New time. Same goal. Lessgo 🤝

🆚 St Kilda
🏟 Marvel Stadium
⏰ 1:45pm AEST // 1:15pm ACST
📊 https://bit.ly/3eq7auw

Is it possible to produce "less go" than we did last week? Not sure a handshake is appropriate in these covid times.

This is the worst thing to ever happen.

New time. Same goal. Lessgo 🤝

🆚 St Kilda
🏟 Marvel Stadium
⏰ 1:45pm AEST // 1:15pm ACST
📊 https://bit.ly/3eq7auw

Is it possible to produce "less go" than we did last week? Not sure a handshake is appropriate in these covid times.
Great win against St Kilda by the Port Magpies. 🎹

I put X when I mark off check boxes.
Also, colloquial “let’s go” needs Z’s instead of S’s, I reckon!
eg
LEZZZZZGOOOOO 💪🏽😤🍐⚡

tumblr_ly48lrBbdE1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Are you happy with the social media output so far this pre-season?

I saw a comment today that Port's presence is miles behind teams like Melbourne and the Bulldogs who engage much more with their fans.

The social media team used to read this board, maybe they still do and will take feedback on board. 😉

Are you happy with the social media output so far this pre-season?

I saw a comment today that Port's presence is miles behind teams like Melbourne and the Bulldogs who engage much more with their fans.

The social media team used to read this board, maybe they still do and will take feedback on board. 😉
How can I politely express an opinion of 'it's never been worse' and the the suggestion would be 'do everything literally the opposite of what you are doing please'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seem to be getting basic information about developments with players etc. but not much about much else. Some of that may be due to the uncertainty about events because of covid, but we still don't know e.g. whether there will be a family day or not. More 'behind the scenes' stuff from the players, maybe more from the coaches (excluding Ken ;) ) would be good.

It's pretty much just some kid writing for a tabloid and taking a few pictures on his phone at this point. Every time I follow the clubs social media I unfollow it shortly after. It's pretty might straight up garbage, but I hate everything about the club right now so it's really no surprise every time I get reminded of what we now are I get a bit peeved.

I know the content clearly isn't for someone like me because I'm both not under 12 and not over 70 clapping happily as we sink into a classic Hinkley blow out, but I can't see how it's good quality for any audience.

I guess in essence, it feels like everything else about the club right now. Plastic, soulless and purely for show.

We seem to be getting basic information about developments with players etc. but not much about much else. Some of that may be due to the uncertainty about events because of covid, but we still don't know e.g. whether there will be a family day or not. More 'behind the scenes' stuff from the players, maybe more from the coaches (excluding Ken ;) ) would be good.
I don't think you need to specify no ken hinkley. He seems to be doing a pretty good job of actively avoiding any association with the media on his own accord

A good starting point would be to aggressively push the bars at every opportunity.

In every single tweet.

To the point of losing followers and having the replies filled with teeth gnashing.

Stop being a bunch of afl and collingwood cucks and actually promote your club.

Also, strip all teal from all posts or at minimum, limit it to the same percentage of teal there is in the current logo.

It was ok there for a while when Stephen Shirley came back to the club but it seems to have lost its way again.

It was ok there for a while when Stephen Shirley came back to the club but it seems to have lost its way again.
It's like they offloaded the social media responsibilities to a plank of wood with no connections to the club in any capacity.

If they had any sense of awareness as a football club they'd immediately hire Doctor Feel, Dylan8 and Alyx as the PAFC 's**t poster in chiefs' social media department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back