Training Power Training Pics (Wednesday 14th August 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The size and athleticism of this group i have to say is the best ive seen in a PA AFL club for many many years. Its a big improvement from the years we were inundated with small light lean players.
If the coaches by some miracle can get these guys into the right head space and motivation who knows what they will be capable of personally i think this group is capable of winning a premiership with the right coach.

The size and athleticism of this group i have to say is the best ive seen in a PA AFL club for many many years. Its a big improvement from the years we were inundated with small light lean players.
If the coaches by some miracle can get these guys into the right head space and motivation who knows what they will be capable of personally i think this group is capable of winning a premiership with the right coach.

I’m guessing the Melbourne players will start to shrink going forward if Burgess has his way.

hayes has got a fairly strong core already, shows he will fill out nicely and when he does watch out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back