Game Day Power v Eagles. - Ducks go quack and Drew lives to fight another day.

Remove this Banner Ad

North supporters complaining about the umpiring against West Coast, go sit down and watch the 2015 PF again and then come back to me and tell me how hard done by they are.

* the Eagles and that includes Simmo, Drew, Rawlings, and any other ex-North person at that cheating club.

North supporters complaining about the umpiring against West Coast, go sit down and watch the 2015 PF again and then come back to me and tell me how hard done by they are.

**** the Eagles and that includes Simmo, Drew, Rawlings, and any other ex-North person at that cheating club.
You are right... but the hatred for the Port shits stain power runs deeper

Happier with that high being played now. If there was ducking it was negligible. It was the arm raise and spin that did the trick. No danger of head damage so I don't like it being paid, but doesn't change the fact its the right decision.

I wasn't invested in the finals before this game but I sure as hell am now. GWS West Coast next week. Barracking for the eagles hard. Straight set exit of giants works for us with Kelly, and would love the idea of Drew going on longer.

If West Coast win that they play at home vs Richmond, which I think they can win.

I'll give good odds to it being a Sydney/West Coast granny.

H
e18e33f3c3d4872f7ff2dc30711b062b.jpg

Suck s**t you ******* ************ team of *****!!
That mother *er is the reason I hate port . ******* Flog face ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happier with that high being played now. If there was ducking it was negligible. It was the arm raise and spin that did the trick. No danger of head damage so I don't like it being paid, but doesn't change the fact its the right decision.

I wasn't invested in the finals before this game but I sure as hell am now. GWS West Coast next week. Barracking for the eagles hard. Straight set exit of giants works for us with Kelly, and would love the idea of Drew going on longer.

If West Coast win that they play at home vs Richmond, which I think they can win.

West Coast would play Richmond at the G.

They play at the MCG.

Nope, game is at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back