FTA-TV Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the season five finale. All I have to say is wtf.

Once again Tommy *s everything up for Ghost. Presuming Valdez is dead (can't see anyway she isn't), surely next season we see Ghost live up to his reputation and start dropping campaigners and step aside from the political stuff. Also would have liked to have seen a scene with Tariq given the last we saw of him was him refusing to get on the train.

Once again Tommy ****s everything up for Ghost. Presuming Valdez is dead (can't see anyway she isn't), surely next season we see Ghost live up to his reputation and start dropping campaigners and step aside from the political stuff. Also would have liked to have seen a scene with Tariq given the last we saw of him was him refusing to get on the train.

She needed to go, and so does Tariq. What happens if she’s not dead though.?

* should have got Ghost instead. Can't stand that selfish campaigner. Tommy is the realest.

Now we're talking. s**t finally starting to go down.
Yep agreed.

Also I didn't realise this is 15 ep season as opposed to the usual 10, somewhat explains the slowish start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, didn't see that happening. Although in hindsight it makes sense given it wasn't ever going to be Ghost and Tommy couldn't repeat himself. Got to wonder where to from here? Everything around Ghost and Tommy has come crashing down and their is nothing left for either of them but who takes who out and who is going to be left for the FEDS.

My word Tasha and Tariq are painful. The whole time Tariq and Ghost were arguing I was hoping Ghost would finally tell Tariq he is the reason his sister is dead. Would be the reality the little campaigner needs.

Does Tommy say he didn’t shoot “ghost”? But the cops doesn’t know that James is ghost? How come no one picked it up in the comments section? Am I missing something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back