PPPoker App Cash Game Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mango13

Draftee
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members so far and have games running constantly, so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text.

keen on playing pp how do I get started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Hey how's this going? Is it available on PC or just mobile app?
Also how does the deposit/withdrawals work can anyone here vouch that it's legit and legal?

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey how's this going? Is it available on PC or just mobile app?
Also how does the deposit/withdrawals work can anyone here vouch that it's legit and legal?
It's mainly a mobile app but also available on PC where you can play 3 tables at once. Pretty popular poker app in Australia.
You can download the app here: https://www.pppoker.net/#/

Deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer, they also accepted bitcoin if you're into that.

As for it's legal-ness I think all online that's available is unregulated so until legislation changes it's all grey area really. Not that anyone has every actually gotten into trouble for playing poker, it's more anti-money laundering regulations as to why online poker has been banned. Might change in the future with Pokerstars (Stars group) buying a couple of the big bookmakers last year though hopefully!

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lots of tournaments across our 3 clubs also for anyone who doesn't like playing just cash tables. Also introduced Short Deck recently which has been fun.

Greenie8219

Draftee
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members so far and have games running constantly, so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text.

Hey mate I’m keen to join what’s the process? I already have the app

Top Bottom