PPPoker App Cash Game Club

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
We have our $5,000AUD GTD Freeroll running again for all members. Have had a couple people jump on through BigFooty. Feel free to contact our page to join.

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Not only do we give our Australian players access to the main AUS union in PPPoker. We also have clubs in the biggest asian union and biggest US union. So anyone looking for some online poker in Australia feel free to hit the link in my signature and message our page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

josh_terrey

Draftee
Oct 30, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Happy to answer any questions :)

Basically I ran a small Australian PPPoker (a mobile/desktop poker app) club for a while but recently referred my players over and am now an agent for 'TheGrindersClub'. It's run by professional poker player Michael Mizrachi who is sponsored by PPPPoker and is one of the biggest clubs/unions on PPPoker and has games ranging from .10/.20c to 10/20, MTT's/SNG's/PLO/PLO5 and more. There's around 50 active tables and thousands of players everyday.

Can download the app to have a play around with it. Pretty popular app in the Australian poker world right now given the limited options.

If anyone wants more detailed info on how to apply/deposit and withdrawal options etc. just direct message me and will try and respond when I can.

Cheers Deledio_Judd

Are you still running this? Any chance on sending through some details?

Cheers.

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
We now run 4 Poker Clubs in Australian/US/Asian unions on PPPoker as well as others clubs on other popular apps like uPoker and PokerBros. Australian bank transfer accepted and admins online 24/7. Been running steady 2 years now :)

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
A few screen caps from the games.

Nightly $10,000 USD GTD Tournaments running on our PokerBros app club.
Some cash tables have the bad beat jackpot included also for all those coolers and bad run outs! Currently at $70,000 USD.

Have PPPoker/UPoker/PokerBros clubs on all 3 of the major poker apps. All running in real money with deposits through AUD bank transfer, bitcoin + more.

Message the FB page in signature to get started and an admin will set you up.

Attachments

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Updated Australian PPPoker club tournament schedule.

Attachments

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Hey Deledio_Judd fully respect what you're doing. Is there a page or has anyone else on here used this before and can vouch for it? Keen to be involved but just want to make sure it's legitimate and has multiple endorsements before I part with the hard earned ;)

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey Deledio_Judd fully respect what you're doing. Is there a page or has anyone else on here used this before and can vouch for it? Keen to be involved but just want to make sure it's legitimate and has multiple endorsements before I part with the hard earned ;)
Had a few players from BigFooty sign up recently and be active, not sure how I would go about getting them to vouch for me... we don't have a public group or anything, it's all run through private message chats. I add everyone on Facebook so they know who they are dealing with normally, or if they don't have FB we use WhattsApp also.

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
A few screen caps from the games.

Nightly $10,000 USD GTD Tournaments running on our PokerBros app club.
Some cash tables have the bad beat jackpot included also for all those coolers and bad run outs! Currently at $70,000 USD.

Have PPPoker/UPoker/PokerBros clubs on all 3 of the major poker apps. All running in real money with deposits through AUD bank transfer, bitcoin + more.

Message the FB page in signature to get started and an admin will set you up.

Just to follow up on this. The PokerBros poker app US union is running a massive tournament series currently. All through the PokerBros app.

Can message me on how to join.
Will attach the schedule here

Attachments

Pinkfloydgoat

Draftee
Dec 11, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey I've been part of the club for about a week or so now. It's totally legit and has plenty of tables; I guess if you're hesitant you can join the club first see how many players actually play and then deposit money. They also have things like freerolls so they're not really trying to trick you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raiderman77

Draftee
Dec 21, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi, if the club is still running, keen to join up.
Cheers
Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members so far and have games running constantly, so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text.

Deledio_Judd

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey I've been part of the club for about a week or so now. It's totally legit and has plenty of tables; I guess if you're hesitant you can join the club first see how many players actually play and then deposit money. They also have things like freerolls so they're not really trying to trick you.
Thanks for that! Appreciate it!

Top Bottom