Practice Game v Hawks Wednesday live stream

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Happy Birthday Boys 🎂👍👍👍👍

Help an old dinosaur out here , you can only watch via a iPhone , or iPad ?
I'm hoping the link will be valid for a desktop/laptop and just use an internet browser to use it.

EDIT: I just checked my inbox and the link is there. Looks like it is going to be streamed on the club website, but with access restricted to those who have the link. So should be fine to stream on a computer or cast to a tv etc.

When is this game?
Two matches will be held back-to-back, with a match-up between the two senior sides from 10:30am (AEDT), and a reserves match from 1pm (AEDT).

The live stream, thanks to My Sport Live, will start at 10.20am and will be exclusive to members, as a benefit of Western Bulldogs membership.

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Has everyone been sent their link already? I've yet to get mine but I have a lot of trouble getting membership emails usually.

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Surely the link can be shared in here somehow?

I haven’t received the link as yet, but happy to share if it can be done.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Where is Optimistic Dog when we need him

The western suburbs erupts the theme for 2021

1614052735568.png

May 22, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is it too much to ask the people of this board to screen record the match so we can watch it after work?

Thanks in advance.

You'll get heaps of likes on your posts I promise. 👍 🤣🤣

I have no issue screen recording it and sharing it on here. Might be too large to upload though, I’d imagine?

Also, imagine the club may feel a little pissed off that I’ve screen recorded and shared it? Idk

Surely the link can be shared in here somehow?

I haven’t received the link as yet, but happy to share if it can be done.
I imagine you'll need to be logged into your member profile on the website/app to watch.

cecil

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have no issue screen recording it and sharing it on here. Might be too large to upload though, I’d imagine?

Also, imagine the club may feel a little pissed off that I’ve screen recorded and shared it? Idk

I dont think it would matter too much. Just chuck it on youtube? Pretty crap that after finally coming to the party with some sort of engagement the bulk majority of people wont be able to watch it

Back