Practice Game v Hawks Wednesday live stream

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey Guys Massive Doggies Fan Is Anyone Willing Too Send Me The Link Please Would Be Extremely Grateful

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I can't believe I can already feel myself melting see Will Hayes name in the senior team.

For me emails from the Dogs have been a disaster for the last couple of years, as well as a string of payment issues.

Using wrong accounts, including other family member's payments on my account, sending emails to other people that I pay for, but not to me, the person who actually pays the bill.

The critical email in October about 2021 membership changes was never sent to me.

I contacted the club recently about this and for some reason they had changed from my correct email address to my old work email address, where I hadn't been for about 8 years. Why would this happen.

I rang my son about today's match and found the email for this game was sent to him in relation to his daughter's membership.

Seriously how hard can it be. Forty+ years of membership and they still can't get mine right.

Anybody who didnt get a link (me) email the club and they will promptly send it to you.

Their members database doesn't seem to be the most efficient means of communicating with its members.

I rarely hear from them and the last missive I got from them was a few weeks ago telling me that my members package was 3 weeks away.

You seem to be having the same issues as me Norm.

AuTo00Z

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
JUH not playing seniors isn't surprising given he hasn't played since his underage year, but surprising the only talls including the ruck are English, Martin and Bruce. It looks as if Jong is getting first crack as the third tall forward. Does this mean Schache already has his cards marked or just prefer versatility or both?

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
JUH not playing seniors isn't surprising given he hasn't played since his underage year, but surprising the only talls including the ruck are English, Martin and Bruce. It looks as if Jong is getting first crack as the third tall forward. Does this mean Schache already has his cards marked or just prefer versatility or both?
I wouldn't be surprised to not see much of JUH this year unless he is dominating reserves, or there's an injury. We have Naughton & Bruce as KPF, English as a third along with guys like Bont, Dunkley & Jong running through there as taller options.

flipper83

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That's a really good question. You're almost better off not manning "the mark" at all but standing behind whatever area is considered "the mark" and retaining your freedom to move.
You can't do that, the umpires just call hold wherever you are standing and you can't move from that point. It all sounds very messy.

Back