VFL Practice Match #2 - Collingwood vs Coburg at Olympic Park (Pies WON 64-53, no AFL players #IrkOff)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair point, but to me we covert the seniors every step and argue stupid here.... Some of these kids might well play for us or others... I watched a young a D Millaine rip the VFL apart for his 5-6 weeks before he basically bashed down a door via his bull style... That is why i always care... Well that and i am a tragic Pie Person like a of us... Oh to have seen Milaine play his full career.. Would have captained (different era) and held cups for us...he was that bloody good...
Every day mate every day

HT.

Collingwood 5.8.38
Coburg 3.3.21

GOALS - Reeves-Smyth 2, Borthwick, Close, Chippendale

Tall (190s?), built like a rake, all arms and legs. Has pace and is agile picking the footy up from the deck. Still very much learning his craft though and our game plan in particular.

Okay. So I guess he is someone be on the VFL Rookie List and Hope we can take Advantage of his Massive Athleticism Then?

He is the African Bloke

Who’s playing that I care about and how are they going

Okay. So I guess he is someone be on the VFL Rookie List and Hope we can take Advantage of his Massive Athleticism Then?

He is the African Bloke
Pretty fair assessment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back