VFL Practice Match #2 - Collingwood vs Coburg at Olympic Park (Pies WON 64-53, no AFL players #IrkOff)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that you Malcolm...
Ah, the seedy motel in Memphis.

Always laughed how Tammy (the good lady of Mal) claimed it was all a joke played on him by some delegates to whatever gravy train conference he was on.

I can be on my Phone in Bed
There are so many things one could do with that line :D:p

Suffice to say, enjoy the sleep, only 8 sleeps to go.

I try and get to as much vfl as I can through the year and we are a big shot at the flag this year. For any punters have a little go at the $15.
Only our vfl players vs there's tonight and we had 11 more shots... Imagine when we bring our AFL players back.
Coburg aren't much good but we played the 2017 runners up last week and had a shot to win it in the last 60 seconds.

I think like the last couple of years watching the pies vfl this year will be very enjoyable.

Club report...

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-03-16/vfl-magpies-tune-up-with-victory

...which contains this curious nugget:

Collingwood will continue to build towards the VFL season with a third practice match on Friday afternoon against Box Hill at the Holden Centre.

Game #3 has been scheduled all summer as a Saturday afternoon off-Broadway show before the seniors, but has bounced around in time slot, from an original 4:30pm start, to a 12pm start, to a 2:30pm start and now seemingly into an absolutely all new day to start on altogether. This one has had more changes than a Collingwood team sheet after a Bill Davoren dead-lift session!

Club report...

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-03-16/vfl-magpies-tune-up-with-victory

...which contains this curious nugget:

Game #3 has been scheduled all summer as a Saturday afternoon off-Broadway show before the seniors, but has bounced around in time slot, from an original 4:30pm start, to a 12pm start, to a 2:30pm start and now seemingly into an absolutely all new day to start on altogether. This one has had more changes than a Collingwood team sheet after a Bill Davoren dead-lift session!

God the Club loves Changing Things that many Times.

No Wonder Fans are Pissed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back