Game Day Practice Match; Adelaide V Brisbane @ Metricon, 10:30am (only on Kayo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Brisbane v Adelaide @ Metricon
10:30am (Only on Kayo)

Adelaide
Website-Lineup-952x952-.jpg

Brisbane
#24 Marcus Adams#4 Callum Ah Chee#31 Harris Andrews
#43 Noah Answerth#33 Zac Bailey #7 Jarrod Berry #23 Charlie Cameron#12 Nakia Cockatoo
#3 Joe Daniher
#32 Darcy Fort#27 Darcy Gardiner#17 Jarryd Lyons
#14 James Madden#11 Lincoln McCarthy#6 Hugh McCluggage
#46 Oscar McInerney#25 Dan McStay#9 Lachie Neale
#20 Jaxon Prior#16 Cam Rayner #10 Daniel Rich
#5 Mitch Robinson#22 Harry Sharp#37 Brandon Starcevich #44 Darcy Wilmont

Last edited:

Our future on display tomorrow.
Pedlar, Thilthorpe, Cook, Rachelle, Butts, Schoenberg, Sholl, Fogarty, Berry, Jones, McHenry, Soligo, McPherson are all highly promising.

Don't see Hamill, Worrell, McAsey, Newchurch and Borlase listed with many of these pumped up during preseason.
I can not begin to say how pleased I am to have Foxtel and its associated cost. I am lucky because I may get some information from this bord. Thank you Foxtel

Our future on display tomorrow.
Pedlar, Thilthorpe, Cook, Rachelle, Butts, Schoenberg, Sholl, Fogarty, Berry, Jones, McHenry, Soligo, McPherson are all highly promising.

Don't see Hamill, Worrell, McAsey, Newchurch and Borlase listed with many of these pumped up during preseason.
We’ve got 16 unavailable, mainly due to Covid.
25/28 available selected.

Fully expect to lose - but keen to see in particular Fog - Jones - Mchenry as to how they shape up... make or break years for them.

Fully expect to lose - but keen to see in particular Fog - Jones - Mchenry as to how they shape up... make or break years for them.
It's like the last half of last season didn't happen.

Ned and Chayce had great ends to their season and are far from make or break. I fully expect these two to go to the next level.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree it's make or break for Jones and McHenry. They just need to continue progression from last year.

Fogarty has a lot to prove.

Nah, it's for Jones as well. We're only a year out from him beginning to revive his career after failing as a mid, and he's in both one of the easiest positions to develop and one we're stacked in with prospects. Much like Fogarty, he needs to really cement that spot as quickly as possible (something he at least begun to do). After all (and this is the same for McPherson, Hamill, Hinge), you probably don't want to be a borderline selection once Parnell is ready to go as it's inevitable we'll look in that direction.

McHenry isn't in much danger, there isn't a whole lot on our list competing with him and he was looking like he was about to break out at the end of last year.

Last edited:
If foxtel own Kayo, why wouldn't they show it on foxtel?
Do they want people to ditch fox for kayo if kayo gets exclusives?

Pretty much. I'd imagine revenue lost from it's reduced monthy price is made up by lower overheads (streaming only service) and increased subscribers.

I mentioned earlier I had Kayo for $5 a month for the first 12 months, when that expired they moved me onto $15 a month automatically. Full price is $25.

This initial discount period while getting established is a tried and tested move. Think Uber prices and discounts when they started, then Uber prices now.

In a couple of years everyone will be paying $25 (at least).

Pretty much. I'd imagine revenue lost from it's reduced monthy price is made up by lower overheads (streaming only service) and increased subscribers.

I mentioned earlier I had Kayo for $5 a month for the first 12 months, when that expired they moved me onto $15 a month automatically. Full price is $25.

This initial discount period while getting established is a tried and tested move. Think Uber prices and discounts when they started, then Uber prices now.

In a couple of years everyone will be paying $25 (at least).
How did you get that deal?

What I am looking for is a demonstration that our squad has gone up a level. My money is on that we will be a far better team than what the experts are predicting this year and this pre season we will have a few experts second guessing there lazy bottom 3 predictions.

Preseason football means absolutely nothing.

Remember last year - we were described as one of the worst teams ever assembled after our match agains Port. Then 3 weeks later we knocked off the previous Grand Finalists and went on to a 3-1 record before being terrible and finishing bottom 4.

Remember last year - we were described as one of the worst teams ever assembled after our match agains Port. Then 3 weeks later we knocked off the previous Grand Finalists and went on to a 3-1 record before being terrible and finishing bottom 4.

You can show improvement and intent though. You can win in preseason with bruise free footy if both teams are doing it. But what I want to see is players crash in to the contest, take the game on and see a resemblance to a decent game plan.

Wouldn't that mean our preseason form was a more accurate representation of where we are at and those 3 games were an outlier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back