Preview Practice Match: Crows vs Port, Saturday Feb 27/2/21 @ 11am

Remove this Banner Ad

There will be a few spots up for grabs, like who replaces Talia early (Nicks indicated he probably won't be right until Round 2 or 3), but think most of the spots would have been locked in by now.
The tank has begun again! Doedee will continue to have a niggle. Lynch has a bit of a foot problem keeping him out. Matt Crouch's niggle extends out to 5 weeks.

Can someone confirm for me if I had a dream/nightmare/memory as a kid, did the AFL Crows beat Norwood once in a trial game by a goal?
We had a couple of years where we played trials at Norwood. Pretty sure we won both but cant remember by how much. We meaning crows as I am also a Norwood fan.

I will begin, apart from run and carry, whats Mackay's role? :drunk:
Very few Bigfooty posters appreciate what 230 games of AFL experience can provide.

Bran Nue Mackae has played a blinder in the pre-season.
1) No point being outmuscled by the 18 year old draftees in an internal trial
2) Take a week off and avoid the arse kicking in the Pear trial.
3) Just to be safe, miss the even bigger arse kicking in our only pre-season game.
4) After a few injuries plus the loss of confidence by our KIDS, BNM put in two scintillating weeks on the track and......

Bookmark it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think selecting Frampton ahead of Himmelberg is correct?
If Frampton had the better pre season then yes. He certainly had the better game last week. I still think hes the better player as well. I just have memories of him destroying us in a SANFL game before. Marked everything. Kicked 6. Never seen Berg dominate any game in the SANFL.

Should Jason Gillespie have batted at No 3 after his 200?
Probably should've for the Redbacks at the time !!!

If Frampton performs well over the next couple of weeks and Berg doesn't then yes he should play. I doubt he will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back