Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
giphy.gif

Luke Pedlar tackling random Port Player​

More details, including the commentary team, will be communicated by both clubs later in the week.

What: Live stream - Adelaide v Port Adelaide practice match
When: Saturday, February 27 from 11am ACDT
Where: afc.com.au and the Adelaide Crows Official App

The Crows and Power will also clash in a SANFL practice match commencing at 8.30am ACDT.

Supporters will not be allowed entry to Alberton Oval under an AFL directive.

flashcrow

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#weflyasone
giphy.gif

More details, including the commentary team, will be communicated by both clubs later in the week.

The Crows and Power will also clash in a SANFL practice match commencing at 8.30am ACDT.

Why is Luke in power colours?

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
giphy.gif

LOVE THAT GIF

No injuries please

And hopefully all our bad players don't play well and book themselves in

Just once can we play Port without a concussion in the first five minutes? Happens every ******* time.

Gary123

Debutant
May 5, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
With the Freo game being cancelled, does this mean we play Port Power twice in two weeks?

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Port may end up doing us a big favour by playing them twice this offseason. Their tall forward line will be a great bit of free experience into our young KPD stocks.

Leading into Geelong round 1, and the twin towers they have, getting a solid stretch of game experience on some big power forwards into Fish and Butts is going to be absolutely vital. They'll likely get touched up, but hopefully they can both take something positive out of it as well!

CrowBox89

Debutant
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Port may end up doing us a big favour by playing them twice this offseason. Their tall forward line will be a great bit of free experience into our young KPD stocks.

Leading into Geelong round 1, and the twin towers they have, getting a solid stretch of game experience on some big power forwards into Fish and Butts is going to be absolutely vital. They'll likely get touched up, but hopefully they can both take something positive out of it as well!
Would it not make sense to also play borlace in the seniors this week, we know what we get with Jake Kelly so he can play two’s but I’m not sold on McAsey, butts is a lock at full back IMO but i think it would be wise to give both borlace and McAsey a crack this week against Dixon, Marshall and co?

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Would it not make sense to also play borlace in the seniors this week, we know what we get with Jake Kelly so he can play two’s but I’m not sold on McAsey, butts is a lock at full back IMO but i think it would be wise to give both borlace and McAsey a crack this week against Dixon, Marshall and co?
Butts will play on Dixon, though I'd expect Talia to be back for the real Showdown

Doctor B

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg

AFC playing Borlase at Alberton against Port sounds great ;)

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
With the Freo game being cancelled, does this mean we play Port Power twice in two weeks?
So given we can only play Port in preseason, West Coast and Fremantle only play each other, and assuming QLD teams play each other and NSW teams play each other, one assumes the AFL will dictate that Victorian teams can only play against one team for the preseason.
You know, for fairness reasons. That's happened right?

Back