Game Day Practice Match | North Melbourne v Melbourne | Feb 28th 1.10pm @Arden St. [Live on nmfc.com.au]

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Taylor and Garner need to be banging the door down. It could be either of these guys fighting for the same spot
I think the fact that neither Garner nor Wood (for arguably different reasons) have not come on as third talls leaves us with a real depth hole in that spot down forward.

I think the fact that neither Garner nor Wood (for arguably different reasons) have not come on as third talls leaves us with a real depth hole in that spot down forward.
I would be giving Hosie a shot up forward and experimenting with Turner, Garner or Wood down back.

Hopefully Rhyce uses this practice match as a tool to find a Marley backup.

I think Turner could actually work as a small defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am fully prepared to get pantsed in the match against Melbourne. My expectation is that Rhyce will straighten things up in the Sydney game and get us nicely prepared for R1. This week, I expect us to focus on our skills which will, probably, see us exposed structure-wise again. I forecast a fair degree of angst is going to have to be endured by the fan base right up to the moment the team trots out on Marvel against St Kilda. And, then, the angst will start in earnest! Jeez, I really hope Shaw can get the team to really turn up against the Saints.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am fully prepared to get pantsed in the match against Melbourne. My expectation is that Rhyce will straighten things up in the Sydney game and get us nicely prepared for R1. This week, I expect us to focus on our skills which will, probably, see us exposed structure-wise again. I forecast a fair degree of angst is going to have to be endured by the fan base right up to the moment the team trots out on Marvel against St Kilda. And, then, the angst will start in earnest! Jeez, I really hope Shaw can get the team to really turn up against the Saints.

In other words are you forecasting melts and melts galore? If we lose to Melbourne heads will be falling off everywhere, especially with the draft pick implications. BBB (Bring back Brad) thread to emerge?

Not sure what sort of team Melbourne will field, but given that you can add Goldstein and Cunners to the list of outs we had against Western, there's a fair chance we will get pantsed.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Thanks. Interesting that there's no announcement about it on the NMFC site, and the game is at our ground!
Feel like our media team are no longer ahead of the pack as of recently been less content than usual

some of theother clubs have been releasing some very inner sanctum vids which are huge for fans and don’t give anything major away to oppo

In other words are you forecasting melts and melts galore? If we lose to Melbourne heads will be falling off everywhere, especially with the draft pick implications. BBB (Bring back Brad) thread to emerge?

Guaranteed. Although, the only BBB will relate to Ben Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back