2nds Practice Match v Essendon, March 29 @ Melbourne Airport

Remove this Banner Ad

The ground surface was excellent for pkayers no seats no shade no scoreboard whre were the toilets abd cafe
Late last year I stayed at the hotel down the road - and went and looked at the ground ...surface of the ovals was superb. Not the best venue to watch a game though I'd aimagine .....but it was only a VFL practice match

noticed aaron Davey on the sidelines, so it was true we recruited him then,

Yeah. Unless I am not mistaken, he had commitments as a player to the NTFL. Now that their season is finished, he is back down here.

this whole hysterical response about half forwards playing at half back needs to chill. the defensive aspect of a small forward is almost more important than actually kicking goals in the modern game. Hence making them responsible for a man whilst attempting to counter attack is how the coaching staff has determined you learn the defensive aspect of being a forward. its not rocket science??
Be ******* nice if someone could teach our small forwards the attacking side of the game.

Be ******* nice if someone could teach our small forwards the attacking side of the game.
So far our "genuine" small forwards haven't played yet.
Even though I don't think there best 22 at all, I really fell as if someone like gordon, Lennon or Lloyd needs to step up and fill that void. Our forward line is desperate for a crumber that knows how to be front and center as well as run the other way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if there is a link for this game....video footage ?

Cheers to the guys who did reports, much appreciated :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back