Game Day Practice Match v Richmond, Fri 26 Feb, 9.30am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched 8 minutes of Q3 - Hard to see what we have changed / are testing that is different from last year. May not have picked a good year to move back to AUstralia

As soon as we have a player that looks like he is showing something he breaks down, this is going to be a long year.
I'm as pessimistic as the next, but Kade Chandler's fitness ain't what defines our season..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boweys training as a back... fu** sake
I get they see him as a Caleb Daniel type distributor but still seems a bit silly. May, Salem, Rivers can all kick well enough and give some drive from back there. We have * all decent kicks in the front half, so he'd be so much more valuable there.

I get they see him as a Caleb Daniel type distributor but still seems a bit silly. May, Salem, Rivers can all kick well enough and give some drive from back there. We have fu** all decent kicks in the front half, so he'd be so much more valuable there.

Banging on about this but I watched a piece on fox where they showed teams average like 10 points a game from defensive transition. It's just the least important thing in footy ATM kicking well from defence.

Forward half turnovers is the number one.

Random thought - Langdon kicking looks bad but he seems to think about where to put it / position it, nice to see

Whoever is doing the kits needs to work out the numbers on the backs - they feel ages apart on the jumpers. Really threw me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back