Game Day Practice match vs Saints at Arden St 25/2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So yeah

Massive thanks to the club for the media coverage which was basically an extended Saints Q&A slash Rowan Marshall Fellatio Festival

Frog looked like he wanted to top himself for all of it. We got 3 minutes of Luffy farting

Im watching without sound at work. So if Curtis taylor is no.5 who the hell is number 31

31 is either Corey McKernan or Connor Menadue

So yeah

Massive thanks to the club for the media coverage which was basically an extended Saints Q&A slash Rowan Marshall Fellatio Festival

Frog looked like he wanted to top himself for all of it. We got 3 minutes of Luffy farting
Poorly done by the club with the data mining, delayed links and domination in the media box by a club that’s $12 million in debt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So yeah

I'm hesitant to complain when Saints media still discussed North more than the 0 minutes offered by North media.

Well...that was dog sh*t.

But that was for most part to be expected all things considered.

I don't think the likes of Goldstein, Anderson, Cunnington, Polec, LDU etc make up a 90 point beating but I wanna see how the side looks at full strength.

Goldstein alone would influence 40 points.

I wish you blokes had a chance to draft Max King in 2018. Has to be close to the most talented youngster in the competition. He’s an Alien. So bloody scary to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back