"Praying For Power". The City Builders Pentecostal Church and the Victorian Liberal Party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
Finally, an exposé by a mainstream television channel on the vile Pentecostals and their manic pursuit of Political Power in Australia.

I would urge everyone to watch last night's Sixty Minutes program which aired on channel 9.

The mainstream media has been woefully negligent in not reporting who the Pentecostals are and how far they have reached into Australian politics.

Scott Morrison only made it to the highest office in the land because our press/media is neither honest nor brave: it does not report without fear or favour.

Wow sorry I missed this. Will try to chase it down online. I’m convinced it’s the influence of various happy clapper cabals that is behind much of the Libs’ increasing derangement of recent years.
Howard was strumming the pubes of the Exclusive Brethren decades ago.
Dirty little criminal.

has the hillsong flock diminished due to all that adverse publicity, i wonder?

It seems to be fragmenting.

But they are like shell organisations. As soon as one goes belly-up, three more spring up in its place.

Last edited:
I remember a couple of years back I was working in a Drug & Alcohol Rehab Service in a very low socio-economic area. The sort of suburb where every second house has a few wrecked cars on the front yard.

What amazed me in the time I worked there which was near to 5 years, the amount of Pentecostal Churches that kept springing up amongst all the generic housing estates, clone me shopping centres with Dan Murphy, Woolworths, Bunnings, KFC, Maccas etc.
And seriously big churches too. With carparks for 100's of cars, double story warehouse size places you could have a decent concert in.

There is a genuine correlation between the sprawl of the dysfunctional poor and Pentecostal religion.

And this is the demographic of humanity the "modern" Liberal Party is targeting. Not to help them but to use false piety, division and prejudice to win power at which point normal service resumes in handing out taxpayer cash to the already wealthy.

Conversely the crooks that run these joints are now taking it in the other direction and trying to take over the Liberal Party as there is no bigger purse around than the Government coffers. Some of them are pure ideologues obsessed with controlling how everyone lives, some of them are straight grifters and some are a combination of both.

The danger, as we've seen with Scomo is one of these sociopathic, faux religious grifters actually climbing all the way to the top of the greasy pole and getting the top job at which point government becomes dysfunctional. The kinds of predators these religions attract are seriously stupid in very dangerous ways and have no interest in policy. Just holding power by any means and looting the coffers.

I remember a couple of years back I was working in a Drug & Alcohol Rehab Service in a very low socio-economic area. The sort of suburb where every second house has a few wrecked cars on the front yard.

What amazed me in the time I worked there which was near to 5 years, the amount of Pentecostal Churches that kept springing up amongst all the generic housing estates, clone me shopping centres with Dan Murphy, Woolworths, Bunnings, KFC, Maccas etc.
And seriously big churches too. With carparks for 100's of cars, double story warehouse size places you could have a decent concert in.

There is a genuine correlation between the sprawl of the dysfunctional poor and Pentecostal religion.

And this is the demographic of humanity the "modern" Liberal Party is targeting. Not to help them but to use false piety, division and prejudice to win power at which point normal service resumes in handing out taxpayer cash to the already wealthy.

Conversely the crooks that run these joints are now taking it in the other direction and trying to take over the Liberal Party as there is no bigger purse around than the Government coffers. Some of them are pure ideologues obsessed with controlling how everyone lives, some of them are straight grifters and some are a combination of both.

The danger, as we've seen with Scomo is one of these sociopathic, faux religious grifters actually climbing all the way to the top of the greasy pole and getting the top job at which point government becomes dysfunctional. The kinds of predators these religions attract are seriously stupid in very dangerous ways and have no interest in policy. Just holding power by any means and looting the coffers.
Couldn’t have said it better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back