Pre(and mid)-Season Friendlies 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_20220519-205434_Instagram.jpg

The End Reaction GIF by Freeform

Leeds

14th July - Brisbane Roar (Gold Coast)
17th July - Aston Villa (Brisbane)
22nd July - Crystal Palace (Perth)

Archie Gray will be the next big teenager in English football.

Looked phenomenal in the center of midfield.

Will play a fair bit of PL football this season for a 16 year old. Was on the bench about 10 times last season as a 15 year old, but has started our last 2 friendlies and looked awesome. Captains the England u/18 side.

His brother is also even better apparently and considered one of the best in the world at his age level.

I think the Gray brothers will be huge names in English football over the next 15 years.

Leeds certainly consider them the best academy prospects they've produced in a few decades.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archie Gray will be the next big teenager in English football.

Looked phenomenal in the center of midfield.

Will play a fair bit of PL football this season for a 16 year old. Was on the bench about 10 times last season as a 15 year old, but has started our last 2 friendlies and looked awesome. Captains the England u/18 side.

His brother is also even better apparently and considered one of the best in the world at his age level.

I think the Gray brothers will be huge names in English football over the next 15 years.

Leeds certainly consider them the best academy prospects they've produced in a few decades.

So was Will Hughes.

Nek minnut...

He was doing pretty well before your side got near him.

Bit of a weird injury troll.

lol.

More pointing out he was another 16 year old debutant at Fulham.

Weird thing to bring up considering even Elliott acknowledged it was an accident and absolutely nothing to do with the topic

You be you though.

lol.

More pointing out he was another 16 year old debutant at Fulham.

Weird thing to bring up considering even Elliott acknowledged it was an accident and absolutely nothing to do with the topic

You be you though.

You brought up a player who started a CL game last season for Liverpool as an example of a flop, coincidentally one who was having a breakthrough season for Liverpool before being injured against your side. Either it was an innocent mistake on your behalf or something more sinister.

You brought up a player who started a CL game last season for Liverpool as an example of a flop, coincidentally one who was having a breakthrough season for Liverpool before being injured against your side. Either it was an innocent mistake on your behalf or something more sinister.

Point me to where I said he was a flop?

I actually meant he's a successful 16 year old debutant. Having watched alot of him at Blackburn also.

You've had a mare here.

Expecting a vigorous defence of Will Hughes from you now, you know considering he did a knee at 19 and was never the same again......

Point me to where I said he was a flop?

I actually meant he's a successful 16 year old debutant. Having watched alot of him at Blackburn also.

You've had a mare here.

Expecting a vigorous defence of Will Hughes from you now, you know considering he did a knee at 19 and was never the same again......

Did he do a knee against Liverpool?

You're also sort of missing the point that Elliott is still on his upwards trajectory, starting a CL game following his injury.

Think you were just a bit too keen to bring up a Liverpool player for no reason and it's backfired.

Did he do a knee against Liverpool?

You're also sort of missing the point that Elliott is still on his upwards trajectory, starting a CL game following his injury.

Think you were just a bit too keen to bring up a Liverpool player for no reason and it's backfired.

I didn't miss the point with Elliott at all. :tearsofjoy:

I was the one making the point not all 16 year olds are Will Hughes' :tearsofjoy: Elliott being a good example.

Last time I checked, Hughes didn't play PL football at 16 either..... he made his PL debut at 22.

I probably should have qualified it with Rooney, Wilshire, Milner, Cole, Lennon, Fabregas, Sterling, Saka to make it just a bit clearer for you to understand...

Anyway, Gray will be coming to PL screens shortly regardless.

Leeds and Forest great Frank (his grandfather) lives in Aus now and is a Fox Sports Aus pundit from time to time, so will get to see him in person in the pre-season games in GC, Brisbane and Perth.

Last edited:
I’m heading up to Gold Coast next week for the Leeds/Roar game. Hopefully we are competitive.
I’m heading up for the Villa game after a few days on the Sunshine Coast. Looks like all the new signees are making the trip. Looking forward to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back