Meet Up Pre finals drinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's tough having to travel so far, but just think yourself lucky you're not one of those poor Geelong fans who have to make the huge journey from Geelong to get to the game.

Hey! It isn't just Geelong fans who have to make the trip. Spare a thought for tugga who has to come from Barwon Heads. He really has it tough.

Hey! It isn't just Geelong fans who have to make the trip. Spare a thought for tugga who has to come from Barwon Heads. He really has it tough.

True, apparently its a 3.5 hr trip according to the geelong flogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I might be a starter now.
The flu has ripped through my group going to game.
So I've gone from pre booking a car park, picking up daughter and mate and his, abstaining from beers...
To coming for some pots and trying to get rid of tickets!

So I've gone from pre booking a car park, picking up daughter and mate and his, abstaining from beers...
You may get rid of a few on here.

I'm heading in from the other direction and getting off at Richmond, so it's unlikely that I'll get there. How long will you be there?
Till we head off to the game brother the mob from the Lara line , I can't say geelong get there about 4-30 tugga said

Sook

And it's PINTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back