Meet Up Pre game drinks next Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted this in the preview thread but it might get better traction on it own.

But before next Saturdays I thought we could all have a meetup say at the Garden Gate(or another establishment) before we break off to out seats.

Is that you in the avatar? If it is you will probably have a big crowd around you.

Yes, the garden gate is where I meet up pre game with my good pal Tom. Excellent venue!
(And yes, [sadly] that’s me in my avatar 🥴🥴)

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think Ive seen you a few times in there. The hat is a dead giveaway.

I posted this in the preview thread but it might get better traction on it own.

But before next Saturdays I thought we could all have a meetup say at the Garden Gate(or another establishment) before we break off to out seats.
Yep will come and have a beer for sure

Went to the G with my two daughters and granddaughter. Had a few “ scoops” during the game..... then partied on at the Cricketers till we fell out into Punt Road around 12:30 🥴🥴🥴 GOD did I have a hangover on sundee!!!🤢🤢🤢 but hell! It was the price of the win I’ve been off the turps for a few days now... got to let my 74 year old liver recover !!!!!

Went to the G with my two daughters and granddaughter. Had a few “ scoops” during the game..... then partied on at the Cricketers till we fell out into Punt Road around 12:30 🥴🥴🥴 GOD did I have a hangover on sundee!!!🤢🤢🤢 but hell! It was the price of the win I’ve been off the turps for a few days now... got to let my 74 year old liver recover !!!!!

With the ammount you spend at the MCG bar you could have bought a Lamborghini.
10.80 for a pint in the Bunton Bar for F*** sakes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back