Official Club Stuff Pre-GF Perth events, open training, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi posters,

If any Perth based supporters are attending open training sessions and taking pics of what's going on, please post them here (what's acceptable to BF site rules).

So Blasta is the official Bulldogs game day pub if you don't have a ticket? Or at least the pregame pub if you do?

For every person that received barcodes, here is your chance to repay us. Get to the open training session and show the boys how much support they have in WA.

Any details on the main session guys, assume it'll be Wednesday, or is that off limits?
Text message from the club today says "Grand Final open training. Gates open 9:30 am, Bulldogs on the track from 12 pm (approx). Redeem a FREE ticket via Ticketmaster from 12 pm AWST today to attend."

I'll be at Friday's open training session and will send through pictures for everyone. Also, I was wondering if anyone had any info on a possible training session today? From the videos released by the club from the training session on Monday it looks like they are at Lathlain Park, can anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tickets... Am I dumb in thinking that I can just screenshot the ticket I bought for my father in law, text it to him as a pic and then he can scan in for entry? I'm hesitant to transfer to him - not confident he'll be able to sort it out at his end...

Tickets... Am I dumb in thinking that I can just screenshot the ticket I bought for my father in law, text it to him as a pic and then he can scan in for entry? I'm hesitant to transfer to him - not confident he'll be able to sort it out at his end...

Yes you can. Did that plenty of times throughout the season for elderly relations who didn't know how to set up a ticketmaster account.

I'll be at Friday's open training session and will send through pictures for everyone. Also, I was wondering if anyone had any info on a possible training session today? From the videos released by the club from the training session on Monday it looks like they are at Lathlain Park, can anyone confirm?

Probably too late now anyway, but I think they said they were having a run at East Freo because it's near to where they are staying.

(Although Lathlain would certainly make more sense from a 'isolation' pov.)

Blasta is a great place (venue and beers) so hoping to get there... But will definitely be at OPTUS on Friday.

I've been pretty cool until now (including during the games!), but starting to get a bit pumped/nervous now...

Probably too late now anyway, but I think they said they were having a run at East Freo because it's near to where they are staying.

(Although Lathlain would certainly make more sense from a 'isolation' pov.)

Blasta is a great place (venue and beers) so hoping to get there... But will definitely be at OPTUS on Friday.

I've been pretty cool until now (including during the games!), but starting to get a bit pumped/nervous now...

Oh ok, thanks for that. I have a seat for the old man and I on the first level for Friday so we'll just wait until then. Feeling the nerves well and truly now as well!

Had front row seats for the Melbourne session, but it was freezing!... So moved upstairs into the sun for our run.
No decent pics worth sharing but some observations;

- The only person to have an actual decent hit out (and by that I mean the only one to get out of 1st gear at all!) was Gawn.
While most of the team were having shots at goal, he was set up between the back/front edge of the square and the boundary with May, Lever, Hibberd and one or two others 50m down the line.
For a solid 10 mins he was 'practicing' leading at the ball and dropping back to mark longer balls at reasonable intensity.
Interesting.

- Loved the fact that we had every physically able listed player out there running around doing drills.
Melbourne only had their best 22/3, with others just milling around on the wing looking bored!
I'd expect nothing less from Bevo, but it was still brilliant to see. Playing into the narrative 100%.

- I wasn't joking about those 4 boys above! It was a bit strange...
...But Baz was definitely running in bursts when kicking for goal. Hannan ended up having shots with everyone too (honestly, it was the lightest 'run' you could imagine!).
I definitely saw Libba as well, but couldn't spot Caleb.
Probably just my eye-sight, but I do hope there's no issue...

- A few have mentioned that they want a kick after the siren to win...
...We need to hope it isn't Alex Keath! 😁
At one point he steamed in and let fly from 48 (good sign for the leg of course!), but the ball landed about a metre short of the (small) behind post! 🤣

Oh, and sincere apologies to Sir Bont, but Astro is clearly my favorite player!

I've been pretty calm in the last week or so, but seeing highlights of big Naughts taking big marks steaming out of the goal square got my blood flowing/pumping/boiling etc...
Can't. F*cking. Wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back