Discussion Pre-Match Thread, Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In the lead up to this week's match thread, it's important for all of the teams to come together in a pre-match thread thread. Mods, please lock when the last match thread goes up.

All are welcome to join in on the Monday banter from the following teams and matches until the match threads are posted some time later tonight:
West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum
Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome
Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium
Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison
Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

I'll start by saying * the Bears, * the Demons, * the Gumbies, * the Swamprats, * the Furies, * the Bombers, * the Hawks, * the Warriors, * the Dragons and * it, * the Wonders too.

Feel free to join in... please.

In the lead up to this week's match thread, it's important for all of the teams to come together in a pre-match thread thread. Mods, please lock when the last match thread goes up.

All are welcome to join in on the Monday banter from the following teams and matches until the match threads are posted some time later tonight:
West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum
Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome
Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium
Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison
Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

I'll start by saying fu** the Bears, fu** the Demons, fu** the Gumbies, fu** the Swamprats, fu** the Furies, fu** the Bombers, fu** the Hawks, fu** the Warriors, fu** the Dragons and fu** it, fu** the Wonders too.

Feel free to join in... please.
you need a root dude

As I've said before, I liked the multiteam/multimatch approach of Tittybong and this seems like the main season equivalent so
-Why not :)

Turns out we're playing your mob again Clarkey but before the match starts, we're one big happy family so instead of saying bring it on, I'll ask you to check this out :)

1603089237105.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll start by saying fu** the Bears, fu** the Demons, fu** the Gumbies, fu** the Swamprats, fu** the Furies, fu** the Bombers, fu** the Hawks, fu** the Warriors, fu** the Dragons and fu** it, fu** the Wonders too.

ClarkeM looooves the Rooooyals. 😍

426925.jpg

If these Match Threads aren't up within the next 30 minutes I swear to god I'm going to spit into the mouth of everyone that lives within 25km of me!
FootyGuy13 congrats on starting a third wave smh

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back