Training Pre Season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody who tells me that Garth is 192cm can GAGF - 197cm easily

IMG_4088A.jpg

Tigers sign Lambert, Garth and CCJ

Just as a side...Ryan is listed as 192cm & CCJ as 200cm. Looking at that photo, I'd be very surprised if Ryan is now under 195 possibly a little taller
( conservatively 195cm I'd suggest)..... he's a beast in the upper body.

I think he's only 20 , 21 next year when he'll continue to fill out I'd say... and continue to learn from 2 of the best kpd and who knows what he could become?...:)

You could have a traffic light system, given roughly half the list will be out of contract.
Green is essential re-sign.
Amber is important player.
Red can be delisted.
Kane is essential.

Tigers sign Lambert, Garth and CCJ

But, but, Tom Lynch and Dusteeee taking all da salariz monies......

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey purr hana has Ryan had a growth spurt because he looks closer to CCJ at 200cm than the 192cm that he is listed at on the clubs website
Gidday PR END, great to hear from you, i have made a few posts over the pre season on how i caught up with no 42 in Wang[bushies] before Milseys wedding, and we had a ''measure''-195+, well its finally there for all none believers to see! and if i know young footballers???? i think there is a little more happening! He is going to be a big ''unit'' when his 'nuts' finally drop OR he turns 21. Ha Ha Garth loves those jokes. Go Tigers 2019

Gidday PR END, great to hear from you, i have made a few posts over the pre season on how i caught up with no 42 in Wang[bushies] before Milseys wedding, and we had a ''measure''-195+, well its finally there for all none believers to see! and if i know young footballers???? i think there is a little more happening! He is going to be a big ''unit'' when his 'nuts' finally drop OR he turns 21. Ha Ha Garth loves those jokes. Go Tigers 2019
Thanks for that, I really like the kid, I think he is going to be great for us :cool:

Dylan G listed at 193cm. I’m 193cm and was with Dylan on the weekend, and he’s at least an inch taller than me.

I’m calling shenanigans!

Haere Ra

Show off :unamused:

Dylan G listed at 193cm. I’m 193cm and was with Dylan on the weekend, and he’s at least an inch taller than me.

I’m calling shenanigans!

Haere Ra
Its always pissed me off

I remember when Conca was drafted and listed at 185 - No F way was he ever 185cm more like 180cm

There is also talk about Balta and that he has grown 2-3 cm since being drafted which is very likely as he was one of the youngest players drafted

Cant see how we cannot update details properly on our website , Currently we dont have profile pictures of the new draftee's
Aarts is listed on the main list and Drummond is still there and they both have number #39
Weller is not even on the lists either. They say its not the club but the Afl or Telstra or Bigpond always blaming others but if you go onto the Carlton Page everything is upto date

Has me baffled

Its always pissed me off

I remember when Conca was drafted and listed at 185 - No F way was he ever 185cm more like 180cm

There is also talk about Balta and that he has grown 2-3 cm since being drafted which is very likely as he was one of the youngest players drafted

Cant see how we cannot update details properly on our website , Currently we dont have profile pictures of the new draftee's
Aarts is listed on the main list and Drummond is still there and they both have number #39
Weller is not even on the lists either. They say its not the club but the Afl or Telstra or Bigpond always blaming others but if you go onto the Carlton Page everything is upto date

Has me baffled
I remember reading that the club doesn't actually update those specs. It's a 3rd party / AFL / Champion Data.... Can't remember which

I remember reading that the club doesn't actually update those specs. It's a 3rd party / AFL / Champion Data.... Can't remember which
The thing about this is that every year it seems to be our site that never gets updated properly but im sure if we pulled them up and said listen guys this just is not good enough and get your s**t together.

Just have a look at the Varlton site with all their delisted players gone and new players on there and then have a look at ours - Just not acceptable

Its always pissed me off

Has me baffled
I was told by Matt Clarke that Balta is 196cm now.

Its always pissed me off

Has me baffled

For your sanity, i recommend you don't look at Mav Weller's profile picture!

Haere Ra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back