(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
Dont know where to post this so thought this thread would be the most active

There was a poster on this board that posted a framed mark knight poster with the footy cards

Just looking for that pic but cant remember which thread it was on - so if anybody can remeber or the poster who posted it can help me in the right direction or post it here would be much appreciated

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #754
Dont know where to post this so thought this thread would be the most active

There was a poster on this board that posted a framed mark knight poster with the footy cards

Just looking for that pic but cant remember which thread it was on - so if anybody can remeber or the poster who posted it can help me in the right direction or post it here would be much appreciated
hi mate,

I posted one a little while ago.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2017-premiership-memorabilia.1179011/page-77#post-53820505

if it wasn't that one I posted I reckon someone else posted one not long after me in that same thread.

Shazza_

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Thread starter #756
Tom Mitchell broken leg
poor bastard. hawks were already in no mans land before the leg break though

old, slow and living on past glorys and completely delusional with all the top ups. they missed the opportunity to start their full rebuild on time

the new geelol

biaseddustyfan

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond

old, slow and living on past glorys and completely delusional with all the top ups. they missed the opportunity to start their full rebuild on time

the new geelol
they will play better without him then he'll get traded to us and win us the vfl flag

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Kiiñ

the new geelol
Yeah, three dodgy bros now all with sus legs...
O'Meara, Scully and now Mitchell...

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

telsor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Habs
That Charlie Curnow kid goes ok as well as docherty
Both maybes.

Docherty would need to get on the park to be best anything, and Curnow would struggle to get a spot ahead of Jack, Tom & Caddy so would probably end up in the VFL much of the time.

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
Both maybes.

Docherty would need to get on the park to be best anything, and Curnow would struggle to get a spot ahead of Jack, Tom & Caddy so would probably end up in the VFL much of the time.
Common mate
Charlie Curnow could replace Jason Castagna or Kamdyn McIntosh easily , The kid has a massive motor and great speed and leap
He could play Kamdyns role to perfection whilst creating headache for the opposition defenders as well as mids

Sam Docherty would be an upgrade on Houli & Ellis every day of the week with houli's age and Ellis being 'Not so hard"

Both player would also be easily great replacments for Shaun Grigg

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
FB: Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
HB: Docherty, Rance, Simpson
C: Lambert, Cripps, Murphy
HF: Edwards, Riewoldt, Rioli
FF: Butler, Lynch, Caddy
R: Nankervis, Cotchin, Martin
I: Prestia, C. Curnow, McIntosh, Houli
Surely Daisy Thomas gets a game ................... Surely

Roksman

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Both maybes.

Charlie Curnow is one of, if not the best, current U21 players in the league.... Need to ignore the fact that he plays for Carlton. He's going to be a star.

Yeah I hate Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon but if they gave a great player on their hands, no point denying it purely on that.

biaseddustyfan

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Common mate
Charlie Curnow could replace Jason Castagna or Kamdyn McIntosh easily , The kid has a massive motor and great speed and leap
He could play Kamdyns role to perfection whilst creating headache for the opposition defenders as well as mids

Sam Docherty would be an upgrade on Houli & Ellis every day of the week with houli's age and Ellis being 'Not so hard"

Both player would also be easily great replacments for Shaun Grigg
curnow's chaos ball has nothing on kmac's.

only players that would make our side are curnow in for grigg and cripps in when prestia late out is a late out

bellis is a vfl player now so can't bring him into it

Roksman

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Wtf is this lovefest on Carlton players it makes me sick .Carlton is the worst afl side ive seen in my lifetime and some of these so called good Carlton players probally wouldnt look so good in a decent side
Saying an opposition player is a good player isn't a lovefest, it's just unbiased, rather than being one eyed (and incorrect).

I hope Carlton lose every game next year but that doesn't mean I don't recognise talent just because I dislike the club he plays for.

Top Bottom