Training Pre Season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems that Collier-Dawkins is nowhere near where I am standing because I haven’t seen him (maybe I just don’t recognise him), but I can attest to Chol and Balta doing well.
I’ve seen Collier-Dawkins do a couple of good things but yet Chol and Balta look really good.

I’m right thanks..

How is our overall skill level looking?
Umm, so-so. We have to keep in mind that these are not only our AFL players playing. The seniors have largely been fine. The game is also quite contested so it’s tougher to be clean in a contested situation.

I’m right thanks..

How is our overall skill level looking?
A couple of questionable turnovers. Kids definitely played better than some of our seniors but the skill level looks good. We’ll be a team to watch this year, granted it’s just an intra-club but i’m Feeling like it will be a good year.

Umm, so-so. We have to keep in mind that these are not only our AFL players playing. The seniors have largely been fine. The game is also quite contested so it’s tougher to be clean in a contested situation.
What I saw I thought they were good. Lol it’s funny what you interpret from different parts of the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in the forward-defence area. That’s basically where many of the kids are
I’m right beside the goals station end of punt road. So i’ve Also seen a lot of our defenders and forwards.

Balta v Astbury now. Good way for the kid to learn. :D

We’ll be a team to watch this year, granted it’s just an intra-club but i’m Feeling like it will be a good year.

We finished on top of the ladder with 18 wins last year. We have not lost any key players (only ADDED a proven key forward). Without anymore information, there is no reason why it wouldnt be a great year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back