guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Are you sure Guru is not simply a case of Box Hill putting men in the 2nd half and we are now playing kids?
No i dont think that is the issue,, I think the loss of miles and lloyd
Plus there was no wood or Ballard,, we lacked big bodies that could win a clearance, we are very small

guruisatiger

Oct 25, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
We just struggled to get the ball in the second half of the game
They smashed us in the clearance and they had lose players all
Over the ground, we could not run with them and we couldn't
Match them physically,, we had no Ariel presence, and we had
No one who could crumb the ball.
Thinking back to last year and players who were not playing
For whatever reason some leaving some insured or rested
But we certainly lacked vfl players
Like miles,,,lloyd,, cellis, Hampson, wood, Ballard, Silvestre ,
Not sure where where the last 3 are

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Ha ha, no big bodies,
Still, I'll wait for the regular VFL season games rather than a praccie to see how our mids go. Miles is a big loss though. Friggin Menadue should be pushing his weight about in there by now. We'll see how he is going tonight. Also, Ross and Baker although young, can add to what was out there today. Scary if Ellis was not dominating at that level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guruisatiger

Oct 25, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Article on RFC site suggest Ellis was BOG and this guru bloke reckons no one has played a worse game of footy in 150 years.

Unreal
Hi I am that guru guy,there was no way on God's earth or anyone else's e earth, that Ellis was best on ground no way

guruisatiger

Oct 25, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Article on RFC site suggest Ellis was BOG and this guru bloke reckons no one has played a worse game of footy in 150 years.

Unreal
At least im honest with my appraisal of brandon as I don't work for the Richmond football club, ,, do you honestly think brendon mann , is going to be critical of the players???, he works for the club remember,,,there's a reason why brandon was dropped for last year's finals, he is unfortunately, devoid of all confidence and is struggling, that is how I saw it with my own 2 eyes, I am and always have 100% honest with my opinions, if people don't like it then to bad

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
If he was s**t and soft they're not going to praise him either.

The Guru reckons he was s**t. The RFC reckon he was good.

The truth is in the middle. He was okay without being anything special

You heard it from the Coxer. Unbiased and sexy.

Amen

Unfortunately for Ellis then is "without being special' in a VFL praccie game with a bunch of average players, is not going to get him a game for R1.
He can only hope McIntosh with an average game is omitted - he did get 6 tackles though. Wonder how many Ellis racked up in the 2s.

Coxy_

Sexy Coxy
Aug 23, 2011
Williamstown
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coach
Unfortunately for Ellis then is "without being special' in a VFL praccie game with a bunch of average players, is not going to get him a game for R1.
He can only hope McIntosh with an average game is omitted - he did get 6 tackles though. Wonder how many Ellis racked up in the 2s.

The BEllis is just warming up, not much toughness around him in the 2nd's today. He'll be in top form soon and you can hold me to that.

Coxy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back