Training Pre Season 18/19

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Spewing about this , Really hoped he would remain and be listed by the Tigers next year

F**** St F**** Kilda
but it still could be just a gap year I guess...so next year Aints get all their players back to full health and hopefully with gents agreement would release Marsh back to us...(seems to have a bond with Mcrae)

You win some, you lose some I guess
It’s the same rules that we used to gain Weller and Sydney so if the club saw him as a genuine need for the club we would of recruited him over one of those guys

And with no clear Pathway from our vfl list to the sr list there were no guarantees we would of recruited him next year

I Wish him all the best except for when he’s up aginst us

parmy2balmey

stay moderated
Sep 15, 2016
under the bain marie
AFL Club
Richmond
You win some, you lose some I guess
It’s the same rules that we used to gain Weller and Sydney so if the club saw him as a genuine need for the club we would of recruited him over one of those guys

And with no clear Pathway from our vfl list to the sr list there were no guarantees we would of recruited him next year

I Wish him all the best except for when he’s up aginst us

true but should have taken him over weller cause he’s a dud

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah mate it is unfortunately.
No idea why Parmy decided to tell most of the story (minus a few weird details) as it's not something we had agreed on but now that it's public I guess I dont mind. I've still got a lot of respect for Pam. Loyalty is a big thing for me and it's something I'm very proud of.

If you ever get a PM titled "Come love me", don't open it.

Lol. I feel robbed that I didn’t hear that story over a pint.

Also, * disrupting VFL lists, we run these programs for the benefit of the players. We should be happy to promote talent or we will find it very hard to find guys willing to train and play as second class citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
He ready
_R162599.jpg

Back