Training Pre-season 2016/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotchin is asking for a big pre season

Trent Cotchin to challenge Richmond teammates to regain hunger after disappointing season
2691998e2e97c98cec39ad1c3c0ca362

KATE SALEMME, Herald Sun
November 2, 2016 4:55pm

RICHMOND captain Trent Cotchin will throw down a challenge to his teammates over pre-season to regain their hunger and improve themselves to help the Tigers surge back up the ladder.

Coming off a disappointing season, the Tigers and coach Damien Hardwick will be under pressure to perform in 2017.

After being knocked out in elimination finals in three consecutive years, Richmond plummeted to 13th this year after falling from 15 wins in 2015 to just eight in 2016.

The Tigers’ first-to-fourth-year players will return for pre-season training next Monday before the whole list reports for duty later this month

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/2691998e2e97c98cec39ad1c3c0ca362

Trent Cotchin to challenge Richmond teammates to regain hunger after disappointing season

KATE SALEMME, Herald Sun

RICHMOND captain Trent Cotchin will throw down a challenge to his teammates over pre-season to regain their hunger and improve themselves to help the Tigers surge back up the ladder.

Coming off a disappointing season, the Tigers and coach Damien Hardwick will be under pressure to perform in 2017.

After being knocked out in elimination finals in three consecutive years, Richmond plummeted to 13th this year after falling from 15 wins in 2015 to just eight in 2016.

The Tigers’ first-to-fourth-year players will return for pre-season training next Monday before the whole list reports for duty later this month

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/2691998e2e97c98cec39ad1c3c0ca362

I'm generally not too negative about all things Richmond, but this is just a BS article, surely. The papers have to write about something, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KATE SALEMME, Herald Sun

I heard this last year

I can be on Yaz watch, but unfortunately not allowed to post about it anytime soon #banhammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I copped it too. I'm sorry that It got to that stage for both of us , but in the end we both want Yazza up and running mentally and physically. All good with me and I hope you didn't take my passion personally. All the best.

Last edited:
I copped it too. I'm sorry that It got that stage for both of us , but in the end we both want Yazza up and running mentally and physically. All good with me and I hope you didn't take my passion personally. All the best.

We're both clearly passionate.
I don't hold any grudges mate, it's normal to have a difference of opinion.

Corey Ellis and Ben Lennon the 2 I'm most interested in this pre season. Menadue will play every game next year imo

Corey Ellis has a high ceiling. Immensely talented, if he can go uninterrupted this pre-season he could be in for a solid year in terms of development.
Mainly needs to work on his intensity though, in my opinion.

I'm on the Oleg train. **** yeah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could be anything that kid.
By all reports has a great work ethic, I think he should be given number 3.

Enough of the talk, enough of the excuses, time for the club to simply deliver.

Every year we've heard Cotchin saying he is going to challenge the group to step up, every year we've heard about how player x has had the biggest and best preseason, every year we hear about how primed we are for the season.

Just shut up and get on with actually delivering with actions rather than promising with words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back