Autopsy JLT Series. What you liked/disliked

Remove this Banner Ad

Too much of a big deal is made of players putting on weight over the off-season. When you train at the intensity of an elite athlete it doesnt take long to shed a few kilos.
it's quite true, the before/after photos of those weight shakes & exercise equipment advertisments use them all of the time because of this.

Hm

Pro's and Cons though. Intense media scrutiny, short careers and no guarantee of even an average length career due to injury. I mean, having to put up with questions from Dickhead Barrett is almost enough to justify the salaries alone.....
Exactly right - chicks throwing themselves at the most inconvenient situations, players stressed having to avoid sharing c**k shots with the masses, pockets being filled with drink cards despite the fact ones skinny black jeans has no fecking room, having to decide which blue-chip suburb to invest in their sixth investment property by the age of 25.....oh the humanity!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few of the boys getting down to the gym to pump some iron, no doubt inspired by BrisDog's exploits

Cxhdn6VXgAAMZjQ.jpg:large

A few of the boys getting down to the gym to pump some iron, no doubt inspired by BrisDog's exploits

Great to see Tony McGuiness back in the dungeon (second from the left). Set a record at Glenelg back in 85' for repetitions on the coaches wife I am led to believe.... anyway, the Bont has shoulder's like a brown snake - I had better get down to the club.

As a life long Cats fan and resident, I would love to see the Cats win the 2017 flag. But if we cannot (and I think that we are at least a KPF and a clever crumbing forward short of a flag team) then I would love to see the Doggies go back to back. But Bobby Murphy has to play and hold the cup aloft at the end of the day to satisfy me.

When Rick Grimes grows his beard like that you know there is going to be all sorts of crazy to be seen. I hope the guys are prepared. CAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back