Prediction Pre season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

The big fella's looking good! Can't wait to see him in action on Thursday night in the RW&B.

488339.jpg

Won't say which player but from the horses mouth;
Players feel they are the fittest they've been going into a season.
Really confident of playing finals.
Really good vibe at the club.
Are looking at the dogs last year as motivation.
Koby Stevens has made a massive impression down at the club. Ripping guy apparently.

Obviously nothing major but always interesting to hear what one of the players has to say.

The big fella's looking good! Can't wait to see him in action on Thursday night in the RW&B.

488339.jpg

Yeah looking at his various photos I really get the impression the big fella loves being a Saint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't say which player but from the horses mouth;
Players feel they are the fittest they've been going into a season.
Really confident of playing finals.
Really good vibe at the club.
Are looking at the dogs last year as motivation.
Koby Stevens has made a massive impression down at the club. Ripping guy apparently.

Obviously nothing major but always interesting to hear what one of the players has to say.
As they should. This year is open, we have some real talent at the club and like the Dogs last year all it takes is a few players to break out and elevate their games a level for side to come into premiership contention. What a fairy tale it would be for Roo, Joey, Dempster, Gilbo, the players that were there for 09 and 10.

I tell ya what ladies and gents, it's only round 1 of the JLT and by god I'm bloody excited.
After what's been a lean few years of building in the right direction, we've gone about our business away from the limelight to add some serious talent and depth to a squad already beaming with potential.
Never in my lifetime as a Saints supporter can I remember an entire playing list of players capable of contributing at AFL level.
The dawn of a new era is officially upon us- a new skipper in Geary, an emerging playing list, and the contribution of some senior heads, coupled with the most off field stability ever witnessed at St. Kilda HQ, and our moment in the sun is finally more than a pipe dream. Whether it be this year, the next or 2022, we're in for a terrific era of sustained, successful Saints footy, and I am that bloody keen to enjoy every single moment of it.
Up the bloody Sainters. Bring on 2017.

Was speaking to a Crows fan on Saturday, who asked me where I saw the Saints finishing this year. I said top 6. He burst out laughing, totally lost it. He doesn't even see us getting in the 8.

So I made a bet with him: whoever is wrong has to buy a 6-pack of the others' favourite brew, AND wear the opposition colours during the last week of September. If the Saints finish 7-8, it's a draw.

I've got a Saints scarf waiting for him.

Was speaking to a Crows fan on Saturday, who asked me where I saw the Saints finishing this year. I said top 6. He burst out laughing, totally lost it. He doesn't even see us getting in the 8.

So I made a bet with him: whoever is wrong has to buy a 6-pack of the others' favourite brew, AND wear the opposition colours during the last week of September. If the Saints finish 7-8, it's a draw.

I think we're more likely to finish 9th then 6th lol but good luck.

Offered a crows idiot at work a bet that would cost him nothing out his pocket as we get allowance points from the company to spend on their products
We finish in the 8 and they won't finish top 4....for 3 allowance points
He kinda stopped dribbling s**t about premierships after I got on the 2way radio offering him the bet so everyone could hear......that he wouldn't take
All bark...no bite

Soft

Should have made it a slab.

Try living in sa
Fmd
Not only is nothing ever open we have to put up with chardonnay sipping fruit tingle crows supporters

Every year it's a premiership win and 80% are ******* arm chair supporters that trot out the crying riewoldt thing or 1997 because ether live in the past of 20 years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back