Aaron Black - #23
Timm House - #30
Jack Henry - #38
Zach Guthrie - #39
Jamaine Jones - #41
Mark O'Connor - #42
Tom Stewart - #44
Ryan Abbott - #45

Sam Simpson still to choose but you'd imagine with 37 still available, he's a certainty to get his old man's number.

I would imagine simpson chooses 37 over 43.

Glad to see a tough courageous player in the 40 again after a few years of vardy wearing it.

On the turps PO?

CyjxElOUUAAsmv8.jpg:large

I'm hoping zac Guthrie doesn't find it hard to put on size. Get him into the gym stat. Does anyone know if cam was quite small as a draftee. Long sleeves may suggest he isn't working with a great deal

I still think Buzza, Hayward and Gardner will need another season of VFL and another pre-season.

Hayward?
Or do you mean Waybill?

Last edited:
Those blokes combined look like they could hide behind one of Josh Hunt's thighs

I don't know. Ratugolea is 95 Kgs. He is a big 18 year old kid.
Athough I am heavier than him.

I'm hoping zac Guthrie doesn't find it hard to put on size. Get him into the gym stat. Does anyone know if cam was quite small as a draftee. Long sleeves may suggest he isn't working with a great deal

Quote:
Calder talent manager Ian Kyte said Guthrie had developed significantly since first coming on to the club’s radar as a 15-year-old.

“He probably came to us at about 160cm and 50kg,” Kyte said. “He’s now 23cm taller and 20 kilos heavier. He was always a skilful player, but we just didn’t think he was ready to go through with the TAC Cup (last year).”

Kyte said Guthrie’s courage and skill by foot were his greatest strengths. “He could be a late developer,” he said. “Cam wasn’t a superstar at 15 or 16. As a 17-year-old he came on a lot; as an 18-year-old he stood out.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...p/news-story/c3913c27dbd092233d79b305fefd23f8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone help me to put names to faces.

I'm thinking

Back row L to R. Zach Tuohy. Esava Ratugolea. Aaron Black. Timm House. Ryan Abbott. Mark O'Connor. Tom Stewart. Jack Henry.
Front row. L to R. Brandan Parfitt. Quinton Narkle. Zach Guthrie. Jamaine Jones.

Can someone help me to put names to faces.

I'm thinking

Back row L to R. Zach Tuohy. Esava Ratugolea. Aaron Black. Timm House. Ryan Abbott. Mark O'Connor. Tom Stewart. Jack Henry.
Front row. L to R. Brandan Parfitt. Quinton Narkle. Zach Guthrie. Jamaine Jones.
looks like you nailed it

Really?

I can see him finishing his career at Geelong.

He could use a good year in 2017 to get a big $ long term offer from another club in 2017 as FA and go (if we are not prepared to match). Either way if he is in good shape now its good news if it helps us win a flag in 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back