Training Pre-season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think most people know we are crap so coming here and been told about it again and again it gets to peoples nerves. I wouldn't worry about it too much the season is coming and all things will get sorted eg if we go well the negative posters will be silent or vice versa this is what forums are.
Having been close to not been here i can tell you time is short and just learn not to worry too much about nothing.
Now come back and let us know how crap we are.:);):thumbsu:

This. Everyone on here is well aware we've underperformed for 35 years, and we all get frustrated with the club.

But what annoys me the most is the idea because we've been crap we will continue to be crap. It's an easy opinion to have because you're either right or your wrong and can jump on the success.

The reality is until the ball is bounced CEllis, Lennon, Conca etc. have every chance to have improved over the preseason and make the team better. It's not like Easton Wood, Tom Boyd, Tory Dickson, Clay Smith, Shane Biggs looked like being premiership players 2 years ago, most would have cut them.

It's this lack of hope and consistently putting players and the team down with no chance to improve that drives me insane on here.

And let's be honest this preseason has a much more positive vibe about it then last with Yaz, Lids and Lennon injured and really worry about our midfield depth and ruck options. I don't really remember the intra clubs last year but I did say to a mate after our first preseason game we were ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see anything in Nathan Broard this year or is he staring down the barrel?
e21d8d9c4855c795cd83559c8dc392fe.jpg

This. Everyone on here is well aware we've underperformed for 35 years, and we all get frustrated with the club.

But what annoys me the most is the idea because we've been crap we will continue to be crap. It's an easy opinion to have because you're either right or your wrong and can jump on the success.

The reality is until the ball is bounced CEllis, Lennon, Conca etc. have every chance to have improved over the preseason and make the team better. It's not like Easton Wood, Tom Boyd, Tory Dickson, Clay Smith, Shane Biggs looked like being premiership players 2 years ago, most would have cut them.

It's this lack of hope and consistently putting players and the team down with no chance to improve that drives me insane on here.

And let's be honest this preseason has a much more positive vibe about it then last with Yaz, Lids and Lennon injured and really worry about our midfield depth and ruck options. I don't really remember the intra clubs last year but I did say to a mate after our first preseason game we were ******.
Flower sniffer

Yeah well not how I read it.

Everyone cracking it for me pointing out how crap our club is. I don't get any enjoyment from us failing, I want us to be great again. Yes we have brought in Balme and a few assistants but why wasn't this done years ago?

The club is more worried about giving the fans a quick fix than doing it the right way. They even said so. As a result we are years from being competitive and in a few months many who have kicked me recently will be going hard at the club :$

I'm over it, don't need this s**t in my life.

Prowler OUT
Dude chill out! You were stating your opinions not facts, nothing more. Im perfectly okay with anyone saying what they think in here!

And again your last few paragraphs are opinions, not fact. Im okay with you stating your opinions.

And remember we dont and probably won't ever know why the rfc makes the decisions it does or when they make them. We just don't have all the facts. They do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back