Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that Fish and SPS together? They both look more like men there compared to the fresh faced boys that first arrived

Fisher striding in with new-found confidence and self-belief.

Must have done well on his year 9 exams.....:)

You know, I never understood the nursery rhyme 'The was an old lady who lived in a shoe'. I mean how is that possible?

But the video shows H Mac waving his boots around. I think they would probably make a comfortable 2-bedder for my family.

Things are on the up...

I remember the bad old days when the preseason training thread was filled with posts lauding the running abililties of Callum Chambers, when Troy Longmuir was "marking everything in sight" and when opposition clubs were told to "watch out" because our new beast Asaike Ohailpin was about to explode on the scene :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things are on the up...

I remember the bad old days when the preseason training thread was filled with posts lauding the running abililties of Callum Chambers, when Troy Longmuir was "marking everything in sight" and when opposition clubs were told to "watch out" because our new beast Asaike Ohailpin was about to explode on the scene :p

Ah, those were the days.

And may they never be the days again!

Just a few years ago, the training thread was filled with quasi-optimism about Malthouse and his new recruit Liam 'Explosive Beast' Jones.

Fast-forward and our promising youth rivals any in the competition to a point where the 1-4 year group is our best bar none. Means pre-season is relevant from Day One.

Bring on the progress reports. Looking forward to (hopefully) another Gold Coast training camp and meeting the new kids - perhaps along with a few of you good QLD folk this time.

Just a few years ago, the training thread was filled with quasi-optimism about Malthouse and his new recruit Liam 'Explosive Beast' Jones.

Fast-forward and our promising youth rivals any in the competition to a point where the 1-4 year group is our best bar none. Means pre-season is relevant from Day One.

Bring on the progress reports. Looking forward to (hopefully) another Gold Coast training camp and meeting the new kids - perhaps along with a few of you good QLD folk this time.
To be fair, he might have got the Jones call right ...

... in a completely wrong way

Things are on the up...

Two words. Digby Morrell :(

Is that Fish and SPS together? They both look more like men there compared to the fresh faced boys that first arrived

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
multiple ice-baths will do that.............

Things are on the up...

I remember the bad old days when the preseason training thread was filled with posts lauding the running abililties of Callum Chambers, when Troy Longmuir was "marking everything in sight" and when opposition clubs were told to "watch out" because our new beast Asaike Ohailpin was about to explode on the scene

I did enjoy Cloke getting his ass kicked by an Irishman though...

I’m sure we’ll hear about how massive Fisher is at some stage though well soon realise it’s because he’s just got acne on his biceps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back