Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

just spotted Jsos fisher and polson at the noodle night market. Jsos doesnt look any bigger than he did last yr but fisher looks bigger. Hopefully jsos goes ok this year.

I heard Fisher is still in the front row for school photos, but is no longer the one in the middle holding the 'Class of 10B' sign.

#ItsNotABluemour

Last edited:
a4c85e6a5cc01ab8d4affc81f25f9195.jpg

Looks like the view from my seat in Heatley stand but the grass was greener

Impressive youngster. More to the point impressed the coaches with his nous and endeavour in his first season.
Not sure where he fits in the long term scheme of things, but he won't die wondering, and I would like to believe
that Bolts and co. will give opportunity based on merit. Was super impressed how combative he was in the ruck
when injury forced him to shoulder the load. Could well be a surprise packet.

Kerr speaks very well and seems very driven and mature. Bit surprised just how much after watching that interview.

Kerr speaks very well and seems very driven and mature. Bit surprised just how much after watching that interview.

Says Ummm... too much ... SaCk.

I heard Fisher is still in the front row for school photos, but is no longer the one in the middle holding the 'Class of 10B' sign.

#ItsNotABluemour
That was always my "job".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#ItsNotABluemour

You would hope that it's no longer 10B hopefully progressd to 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back