Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Well now, apparently I can bend the fabric of reality with my photoshop skills

What else would you use it for, ffs?

Knowing you, you probably think it was created for basic graphic design and/or to annotate pictures.

Ya weirdo.

:p

563375-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

563377-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

563372-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

563364-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

563357-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

563352-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

He sure is. Will go into next year as a 20y.o. (just 20) and has only 2 games to his name. Very much eligible.

Not sure whether there's an elephant in the room or not, but doesn't Harry look just a little too pumped?
I think people are overstating the change a little, this is a picture from his first year, he's always been relatively solid in the upper body.
414759-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Samo has put on a bit of bulk by the looks of it
View attachment 445603

Samo excites the hell out of me.

Super smooth mover, evasiveness, vision, beautiful skills.

All those are typically used to describe an outside mid. But he's tough too.

He loves the hard stuff. He averaged 4.8 tackles as a wiry/skinny kid with poor endurance last year.

Reminds me of a young Daniel Kerr. A small player with nice skills, but naturally an evasive inside player. I'm not sure he ends up the barrel of muscle Kerr was, but once Samo adds some size, look out. He loves to tackle and he makes them stick (I KNEW there was a point of that bullriding experience).

Samo excites the hell out of me.

Super smooth mover, evasiveness, vision, beautiful skills.

All those are typically used to describe an outside mid. But he's tough too.

He loves the hard stuff. He averaged 4.8 tackles as a wiry/skinny kid with poor endurance last year.

Reminds me of a young Daniel Kerr. A small player with nice skills, but naturally an evasive inside player. I'm not sure he ends up the barrel of muscle Kerr was, but once Samo adds some size, look out. He loves to tackle and he makes them stick (I KNEW there was a point of that bullriding experience).

Well summed up Ferris. I dunno if i want him distributing or being distributed to. Tough mind and tough game too. Complete mid in the making.

He sure is. Will go into next year as a 20y.o. (just 20) and has only 2 games to his name. Very much eligible.

Not sure whether there's an elephant in the room or not, but doesn't Harry look just a little too pumped?

Dont worry, we didn't hire Dank over the pre-season .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back