Remove this Banner Ad

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let's not dwell. Onwards and upwards.

We have a new logo(!), a minor re-shuffle of coaches, some delistings and a guarantee for 2 years for the senior coach.

In a nice kick-off for the pre-season I noticed JdG at Progression Fitness this morning getting up and about for his preseason in a HIIT class. Looks like a few of the boys have come back from overseas and re-discovering the weights room. Good mindset, good signs.

This thread is for all sightings, news items, reports and general encouragement for the lads and lasses for our Club. Let's ring in the new year and ring in a finals berth!

Was at the Holden Centre last week for a function and by 8.30am the Pendles family, JDG and I think a few of the youngsters (McCarthy, Brown) were all there and firing. They all looked in fine fettle.
I'm loving what I hear about Jordan.

If this is his attitude and it does looked switched on then he really will be something I'm sure.

Great work.

How much was Jax benching?
Draft him now, can we pop him on our cat b list?

Stick jet and ayce Buckley on as well.

Might take awhile, but we'll get there...... eventually :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random thought.

Young guy I work with (Bombers supporter) predicted the Tigers would win the flag about a month or so into the 2017 season.

The other morning we had coffee and he predicted Collingwood would win the 2018 flag...

Can't argue with science. I'll cling to that for dear life.

Pies 2018 Premiers bitches.

edit. For extra spice, he also predicted the Dogs would win the flag halfway through 2016.

Last edited:
Random thought.

Young guy I work with (Bombers supporter) predicted the Tigers would win the flag about a month or so into the 2017 season.

The other morning we had coffee and he predicted Collingwood would win the 2018 flag...

edit. For extra spice, he also predicted the Dogs would win the flag halfway through 2016.
yeahsciencebitch.PNG

Random thought.

12 months is a long time for flag predictions for the following season.

Are we better than Essendon? I expect them to be in the top four next year, perhaps in the box seat to play in the Grand Final, let your friend know that.

Doggies asking for an early 1st rounder for stringer surely nobodies paying that especially the last couple of weeks haven't been great for jakes trade worth

Random thought.

is this him?

upload_2017-10-6_13-11-34.jpeg

Random thought.

For what it is worht Shep. I have been predicting we will win it every year since I was born.
Been right twice.

Random thought.

You can't argue with the Scienticians!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back