Training Pre-season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know the open training sessions for this week?

Assume they'll resume their Monday-Wednesday-Friday 9:00-9:30 starts at the HC given their return from the GC.

What do they do on days off.

I mean what sort of running, gym, fitness would they be doing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with 'steak knifes'. Hope he hasn't lost too much run with the added muscle.
20180123_000603.png

What group is he training with? Can't see him playing mid with our studs. Tagging, well, when is Greenwood good to go. Hopefully for Geelong game.

Club would not want Mayne to Retire as Club still hope he can be better then the Dud he been in his 1st Season
Disagree Dave, the club have all but said it was a massive error to get Mayne. They’d be doing cartwheels if he retired I reckon.

What's the go with 'steak knifes'. Hope he hasn't lost too much run with the added muscle.
View attachment 452922

What group is he training with? Can't see him playing mid with our studs. Tagging, well, when is Greenwood good to go. Hopefully for Geelong game.
He’ll be playing out of the backline most of the year imo.

View attachment 452922

I know it’s only an image, but if he’s primed for a defensive role and will at times need to stand the likes of Danger, Dusty and Zeibell he looks unders muscle wise, IMO.

I know it’s only an image, but if he’s primed for a defensive role and will at times need to stand the likes of Danger, Dusty and Zeibell he looks unders muscle wise, IMO.
Just because you don't look like a brick house doesn't mean you aren't strong..

If we're looking for a player to mark Danger and Dusty who has the pace, strength and agility of them, we're going to be looking for a fair while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back