Training Pre-season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has Henderson been training in the forward line? Or is this just the H Sun making up sh!t..
I actually wouldn't mind him have a go at CHF as our defence is looking good... And we're not sure on how will Sav come along still as from his injury, and as his still young.

He's a lot better option at CHF than Harry IMO....

I wouldn't say Selwoods exclusion is a way for Miers to debut. Miers would be a small pressure/crumbing forward. Which, to be honest, I'd love in the team with the way that Savrat and Hawk bring the ball to ground in contests.

But to be honest, Selwood wasn't great last year and I would hope he is made to recover and then hit some serious form in the VFL.

To be fair, the coaching staff this year needs to have serious balls and make players earn a game through VFL form.

I wouldn't say Selwoods exclusion is a way for Miers to debut. Miers would be a small pressure/crumbing forward. Which, to be honest, I'd love in the team with the way that Savrat and Hawk bring the ball to ground in contests.

But to be honest, Selwood wasn't great last year and I would hope he is made to recover and then hit some serious form in the VFL.

To be fair, the coaching staff this year needs to have serious balls and make players earn a game through VFL form.

Yep. He's not injury prone though, don't let anyone tell you that.

Isn't small pressure forward exactly what the coaching staff tried to turn SS into last year? That being the case I think it is fair to claim they may be competing for a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back