Pre Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Nicholls has done tonnes more in my community than ZSmith of the The Little Wierdo God Squad.
He’s much more deserving of a post life job with us.
And he’s not returned to training like others.
This is total BS.
If you and I can both see it how the hell is he being brought back. Some things the club do are just baffling
Purely as a back up Ruckman. If Wittsy doesn't get injured you will never see him in the Seniors ever again.

Tom Nicholls has done tonnes more in my community than ZSmith of the The Little Wierdo God Squad.
This is total BS.

Tommy has much bigger things to achieve my man. He will go places.

This is total BS.

Is that true?

If Zac was good at anything, it certainly was with community engagement, I believe he was recognised for this at AFL level when he was with us last time.

Bods we know you have distain for Smith you don't need to continually justify it to us.
You are well entitled to your opinion but it's coming across as very nasty and l think you are above that.

I just gave Tom Nicholls a huge wrap for his work on the Coast. A much greater volume than Smith who cut and run. Well done Tom, gave up time especially for Child Protection Charity without fanfare and was a one club legend. What a terrific fella.

And now we once again already have the Christian Brigade getting all sensitive about calling out Smith and his time holding hands with The Little Wierdo and burning incense and now wanting a super top up and a job.

So the decision to bring him back has already caused division.

Iva and Bods having personal remarks made at us for daring to not call Zac “I’m off to Geelong, this is too hard” Smith as anything other than a Saint.

Good job getting him back and worse still our tradeing for him has enabled the Handbaggers to be much stronger as they got Jack Stephen with the pick.

What a shocker.

Meanwhile Greenwood, Day, Swallow etc sweltered today with the kids but St Zac was nowhere.

Well done our real Suns

I just gave Tom Nicholls a huge wrap for his work on the Coast. A much greater volume than Smith who cut and run. Well done Tom, gave up time especially for Child Protection Charity without fanfare and was a one club legend. What a terrific fella.

And now we once again already have the Christian Brigade getting all sensitive about calling out Smith and his time holding hands with The Little Wierdo and burning incense and now wanting a super top up and a job.

Iva and Bods having personal remarks made at us for daring to not call Zac “I’m off to Geelong, this is too hard” Smith as anything other than a Saint.

Good job getting him back and worse still our tradeing for him has enabled the Handbaggers to be much stronger as they got Jack Stephen with the pick.

What a shocker.

Meanwhile Greenwood, Day, Swallow etc sweltered today with the kids but St Zac was nowhere.

Well done our real Suns
Exactly my point Bods you've just done it again. You don't need to we all know where you sit and l agree with you as a footballer he's terrible.
I just don't see the need to continually attack him personally l just do not see the point. His Christianity should be absolutely irrelevant to our football conversations.
If you want to have a crack at someone what about Saad who actually used the religion card to facilitate his run out the door.

What a shocker.

Well done our real Suns
At least two of the players you praised for returning early are two of the biggest bible basher at the club

Exactly my point Bods you've just done it again. You don't need to we all know where you sit and l agree with you as a footballer he's terrible.
I just don't see the need to continually attack him personally l just do not see the point. His Christianity should be absolutely irrelevant to our football conversations.
If you want to have a crack at someone what about Saad who actually used the religion card to facilitate his run out the door.

Have a great evening in the Beautiful City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they remain silent.....Bless them but if they go all Folau on us, watch out.
For me if they want to voice out is their problem not mine. Reaction. - >×erection - > virtual signalling ( applied to religion and non religion group trying to tell people we are above them all in all we do, )

Zac did not attend training, got nothing to do with his belief or non--belief or religion/atheist /agnostics.

Last edited:
Same should apply for the LGBT, Vegans, Animal Rights Activists etc. too.
Footballers should football.
I couldn’t care less if one of them likes to free rabbits and bite pillows whilst munching on a carrot.

For sure, just don’t bring it in the dressing room and have a separate Vegan hand holding or LGBTIQAP+ appreciation hand holding meeting away from the rest of the team.
No worries then. Team.

For sure, just don’t bring it in the dressing room and have a separate Vegan hand holding or LGBTIQAP+ appreciation hand holding meeting away from the rest of the team.
No worries then. Team.
What does the AP+ signify?

I think it is
Asexual
Pansexual
+ anything else you can’t categorise
So far he just did not attend first week training, not a big deal Nicholls normally get injured or run bottom 5 in 2km anywhere.

Good content here, all the boys look pretty happy.

Connor Budarick looks and sounds like David Swallow 2.0, hopefully Dave takes him under his wing and follows his path in Leadership and consistency... and best 22

Anyway it's a couple of years away and I think it's more in the area of community engagement.
For those who have not met him he's a great guy and a very genuine person.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course but if people knew him l believe they would not criticise him personally.
Also just an opinion.
Zac seemed like one of the nicest blokes to ever play for the Suns. Not necessarily what you want from your ruckman, but would be a good role model in many other aspects of life. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I don't feel that he really abandoned the Suns. It was more that he was superfluous to our needs. Nicholls is also a good bloke, but could throw his weight around when required. With Nicholls retiring, Smith is a suitable replacement & probably a cheap one too. Welcome back Zac.

Haha i ment more in the face. Looks a bit more like Andrew actually.

Haha i ment more in the face. Looks a bit more like Andrew actually.
If I was ever going to turn it would be for one of the Swallow brothers, both great guys and handsome enough to be the next James Bond

although Swallow David Swallow, sounds like its from a different kind of movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back