Pre Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Farrar looks ok , the others including Conroy have a long way to go. Think the academy players are still training with the seniors. A lot out there
Most are rookie B, so I am OK with it, Conroy is just a replacement for crossly in NEAFL. I think Witts, and the other former Geelong ruck should be enough with Wright and Sam day as emergencies replacement.

Most are rookie B, so I am OK with it, Conroy is just a replacement for crossly in NEAFL. I think Witts, and the other former Geelong ruck should be enough with Wright and Sam day as emergencies replacement.
There was a left footer out there I didn’t recognise that went ok, got smashed in tackle by Swallow on the Instagram. Is Murtagh a ruck ?

Last edited:

There was a left footer out there I didn’t recognise that went ok, got smashed in tackle by Swallow on the Instagram. Is Murtagh a ruck ?
Murtagh more a forward/ruck but more likely GCS try to turn him into Blicavs type with his sport background .Too short to be ruck , pitch hitting maybe ok .

Look like Budarick.

Last edited:
That snippet of Rowell handball to Anderson, streams forward from the contest.

I am going to go on a hiatus from gambling and just unload the balance of my Sportbet account on Rowell for the Rising Star at $3.75 and start planning on where I am going on holidays in October with the winnings.

Is it smoky on the Gold Coast? Victoria & NSW have lots of smoke around from bushfires. Not ideal for training outside (or even walking outside). I'm hoping that might give the Suns a bit of an advantage this pre-season. It would be nice for some good to come out of these fires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, you walk out the door. You see someone that you know, and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand.
So it begins

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know, you walk out the door. You see someone that you know, and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand.

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
C9C45826-A2BB-4482-A632-0EE4496035AC.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back