Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The ITK police are interrogating again.
Goal must be that no one ever tells us what they hear.
Sure am. People here have straight up spread bullshit about blokes so yes, I want someone to put their *in hand on their heart and say it's a trustworthy first hand source before they say a bloke doesn't care enough about his job to maintain a basic level of fitness. Ya brothers mates dogs friend might be good enough for stuff like potential trade targets, but it isn't good enough for me to say this kind of stuff about people.

Last edited:
Sure am. People here have straight up spread bullshit about blokes so yes, I want someone to put their *in hand on their heart and say it's a trustworthy first hand source before they say a bloke doesn't care enough about his job to maintain a basic level of fitness. Ya brothers mates dogs friend isn't good enough for me to say this kind of stuff about people.
I've never seen you question positive news about a player. Over defensive much?
Only like to hear good news?
Be happy folks are sharing news with us. No one has to prove anything to you.

I've never seen you question positive news about a player. Over defensive much?
Only like to hear good news?
Be happy folks are sharing news with us. No one has to prove anything to you.
As I said. Weak sources are totally fine for positive news, or exciting stuff like trade targets. No one's career or reputation will be ruined by that. Weak sources for sharing potentially defamatory info isn't good enough. If someone swears it's a very strong source then yeah, I'll take them at face value and believe it, if they can't do that then they should think twice about posting it and I'll call it out regardless of you getting annoyed by it.

As I said. Weak sources are totally fine for positive news, or exciting stuff like trade targets. No one's career or reputation will be ruined by that. Weak sources for sharing potentially defamatory info isn't good enough. If someone swears it's a very strong source then yeah, I'll take them at face value and believe it, if they can't do that then they should think twice about posting it and I'll call it out regardless of you getting annoyed by it.
It's a message board full of fans. Not the front page of the sun. Hall will never read it. Your actions make folks with real info not want to post it because you throw your dummy. Get a grip.

It's a message board full of fans. Not the front page of the sun. Hall will never read it. Your actions make folks with real info not want to post it because you throw your dummy. Get a grip.
Good. I hope they don't post potential slander about blokes unless they trust in their source.

This person may come back and say yep, it's a close source and they trust in them. I'll take them at face value then.

I backed Mav when half you blokes were calling for his head, btw.

Good. I hope they don't post potential slander about blokes unless they trust in their source.

This person may come back and say yep, it's a close source and they trust in them. I'll take them at face value then.

south park cartman GIF

As I’ve stated very solid source.

And since when did calling someone who’s turned up on day one, overweight, again, defamatory.

******* get a grip mate. The tide has turned and we are ******* serious again.

This club was a ******* shambles and we’ve finally got some campaigner in us to be able to tell blokes to actually give a * and hit elite standards.

That’s what you’re getting paid for not a piss and kick in the park.

Sounds like you’re happy with us being s**t for the sake of a few people not being hurt.

As clarko said, get on the bus, we are looking for campaigners to win a flag not powderpuffs cashing a cheque

yeah, this. like 99% of so-called ITKs maybe hear something third hand but love passing it off as if it's hot off the press all so they can get imaginary clout on a ******* football message board. it's honestly pathetic, sad behaviour

in reality, if anyone was higher up at a footy club they sure as s**t wouldn't pass anything on if they knew it was going on a ******* message board, especially if it's private fitness info about a player, as it is in this case

And since when did calling someone who’s turned up on day one, overweight, again, defamatory.

This club was a ******* shambles and we’ve finally got some campaigner in us to be able to tell blokes to actually give a * and hit elite standards.

Sounds like you’re happy with us being s**t for the sake of a few people not being hurt.

As clarko said, get on the bus, we are looking for campaigners to win a flag not powderpuffs cashing a cheque
The more time we spend getting laggards up to the standard they should have returned in the less time we have to work on skills and a new game plan.
It's pretty simple really.

yeah, this. like 99% of so-called ITKs maybe hear something third hand but love passing it off as if it's hot off the press all so they can get imaginary clout on a ******* football message board. it's honestly pathetic, sad behaviour

in reality, if anyone was higher up at a footy club they sure as s*t wouldn't pass anything on if they knew it was going on a ****** message board, especially if it's private fitness info about a player, as it is in this case
As I said was stated in front of the group, not private fitness info, games changed internally and the standards are getting cranked up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in reality, if anyone was higher up at a footy club they sure as s*t wouldn't pass anything on if they knew it was going on a ****** message board, especially if it's private fitness info about a player, as it is in this case
Oh you poor thing, seems like someone is envious because they are not in the know and want to be, it's ok mate don't worry.

I asked you if it was a first hand, quality source. You drew all of that from that comment, lol. I suspect it's not a good source now.

Firstly it’s libel if it’s written and slander if it’s spoken. So in terms of empty threats yours is right up there with not knowing what you are talking about. Secondly, this is a public forum and we are really not needing a self appointed judge making assessments of whether statements by posters are true or not. Especially when said self appointed judge has no more information to validate a post than anyone else.

Firstly it’s libel if it’s written and slander if it’s spoken. So in terms of empty threats yours is right up there with not knowing what you are talking about. Secondly, this is a public forum and we are really not needing a self appointed judge making assessments of whether statements by posters are true or not. Especially when said self appointed judge has no more information to validate a post than anyone else.
I'm using lay terms - e.g 'how slanderous!' because I didn't want legal eggheads trying to come in and tell me how defamation law works. I start talking the 'd' word (not THAT one) and all of a sudden the bush lawyers and students start dropping elements and defences and I CBF with that. But hey, it happened anyway.

FYI, we don't have libel or slander here anymore, it's all under the umbrella of defamation. Slander and libel as legal terms were abolished ages ago. You might want to brush up 🙂

I'm using lay terms - e.g 'how slanderous!' because I didn't want legal eggheads trying to come in and tell me how defamation law works.

FYI, we don't have libel or slander here anymore, it's all under the umbrella of defamation. Slander and libel as legal terms were abolished ages ago. You might want to
I'm using lay terms - e.g 'how slanderous!' because I didn't want legal eggheads trying to come in and tell me how defamation law works. I start talking the 'd' word (not THAT one) and all of a sudden the bush lawyers and students start dropping elements and defences and I CBF with that. But hey, it happened anyway.

FYI, we don't have libel or slander here anymore, it's all under the umbrella of defamation. Slander and libel as legal terms were abolished ages ago. You might want to brush up 🙂
So now your statement is not to be taken as using the words that you actually used but as something that you inferred in some sort of telepathic method. Your inane comments posted on a public message board for football nuffies might henceforth be used as a matter of intellectual debate by the legal fraternity being of such import. Thank god for the ignore button.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back