Pre-season 2022.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Geez Josh Rachelle looks good. Hope we didn’t make a boo-boo taking Andrew instead. Time will tell.

Yeah. However Rachele will play for the SUNS one day. Give it time

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

not sure where else to put this, but vaccination policy announced today. would be interested to know what our vaccine take up is as a club. i know sydney is at 100% first dose at least, but will be interesting to see if there's any that don't comply and lose most of their salary/get sacked.

FYI
hopefully Atkins his antivax

AFL just wants to lowest possible chance of ANY interruptions if a player or staff member tests positive. (read lost money).

Good, reassuring step from my perspective
That too, but you won't be able to fly interstate if you're not vaccinated, so this just makes the process smoother.

Corkie

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2013
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast United
Great to see some of the lads smashing out the Noosa triathlon over the last few days 💪

A41BE93A-F9DC-454A-A2AF-7D25F30EE202.jpeg

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Day one of pre-season and 2km time trial to start things off. Looks like Sharp has put on heaps of size. Also Sharp and Holland’s seemed to be ahead of Miller and a bunch of other older boys, hopefully a good sign of a big pre-season to come.
Sharp and Eli look huge

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Day one of pre-season and 2km time trial to start things off. Looks like Sharp has put on heaps of size. Also Sharp and Holland’s seemed to be ahead of Miller and a bunch of other older boys, hopefully a good sign of a big pre-season to come.
Sharp and Eli look huge

Where’s the images?

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
God I’m excited , boys looking real good , rory budders Rowell wittsy all there with big eli

Back