Pre-season 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Josh Rachelle looks good. Hope we didn’t make a boo-boo taking Andrew instead. Time will tell.

Yeah. However Rachele will play for the SUNS one day. Give it time

not sure where else to put this, but vaccination policy announced today. would be interested to know what our vaccine take up is as a club. i know sydney is at 100% first dose at least, but will be interesting to see if there's any that don't comply and lose most of their salary/get sacked.

FYI
hopefully Atkins his antivax

AFL just wants to lowest possible chance of ANY interruptions if a player or staff member tests positive. (read lost money).

Good, reassuring step from my perspective
That too, but you won't be able to fly interstate if you're not vaccinated, so this just makes the process smoother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day one of pre-season and 2km time trial to start things off. Looks like Sharp has put on heaps of size. Also Sharp and Holland’s seemed to be ahead of Miller and a bunch of other older boys, hopefully a good sign of a big pre-season to come.
Sharp and Eli look huge

Day one of pre-season and 2km time trial to start things off. Looks like Sharp has put on heaps of size. Also Sharp and Holland’s seemed to be ahead of Miller and a bunch of other older boys, hopefully a good sign of a big pre-season to come.
Sharp and Eli look huge

Where’s the images?

God I’m excited , boys looking real good , rory budders Rowell wittsy all there with big eli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back