Pre-season 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Josh Rachelle looks good. Hope we didn’t make a boo-boo taking Andrew instead. Time will tell.

Yeah. However Rachele will play for the SUNS one day. Give it time

Rory Atkins here your chance son , prove us wrong

One way to show improvement is to first set a really low bar, then start jumping over it by 1 cm at a time....

Mission accomplished!
After last year, the bar was literally lying on the ground.

He still would have tripped over it

In the video on the suns website, Rowelly looks massive. A lot of the players are finally starting to fill out and look like men, just maybe, this is the year where we see a big step forward.

god the boys look so RIPPED :hearteyes: :hearteyes: rowelly with the B U Z Z C U T omfg just fade me rn :tired::weary::eekv1: ainsworth's mo is l :eyes: king :straining::fire::fearscream::kissingheart: bearded I Z A K is going to *ing TEAR IT UP in 2022!!!!! :newmoonface::handok:🤪🥵 even stewie is looking thICCC w o w :beermug:🌳:handok::handok::praying: don't even get me started on the Maccas™ foopys boi they really get me REVV'd UP!!! :football::smallfooty::frenchfries:🍟:hearteyecat:

god the boys look so RIPPED :hearteyes: :hearteyes: rowelly with the B U Z Z C U T omfg just fade me rn :tired::weary::eekv1: ainsworth's mo is l :eyes: king :straining::fire::fearscream::kissingheart: bearded I Z A K is going to f*n TEAR IT UP in 2022!!!!! :newmoonface::handok:🤪🥵 even stewie is looking thICCC w o w :beermug:🌳:handok::handok::praying: don't even get me started on the Maccas™ foopys boi they really get me REVV'd UP!!! :football::smallfooty::frenchfries:🍟:hearteyecat:
This is your best ever post

god the boys look so RIPPED :hearteyes: :hearteyes: rowelly with the B U Z Z C U T omfg just fade me rn :tired::weary::eekv1: ainsworth's mo is l :eyes: king :straining::fire::fearscream::kissingheart: bearded I Z A K is going to f*n TEAR IT UP in 2022!!!!! :newmoonface::handok:🤪🥵 even stewie is looking thICCC w o w :beermug:🌳:handok::handok::praying: don't even get me started on the Maccas™ foopys boi they really get me REVV'd UP!!! :football::smallfooty::frenchfries:🍟:hearteyecat:

What I really appreciate is the sense of calm confidence you bring to the group. We are humbled by your zen wisdom🙏

Some more shots of the lads at training today on insta, wowee I'd like to know how many kgs luko has put on since end of season. Also rankine looks in great shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben King is going to be a superstar
In Suns Dreamtime you have Rowell Anderson King and Miller as same year AA's

It looks like Suns passed on 3rd rookie pick. No Townsend or academy kid. One cat A spot left open. No other team drafted any academy kids (Bella,...).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back