Pre-season 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Josh Rachelle looks good. Hope we didn’t make a boo-boo taking Andrew instead. Time will tell.

Yeah. However Rachele will play for the SUNS one day. Give it time

Saw the Instagram video of him spoiling and running off with the pill, looked good.
All the boys always look good when we play against ourselves… But Rory playing properly in the backline would be huge. Even having Players line up against him in drills will be beneficial for Kingy or Luko to play on a proper tall. Like the look of Luko up forward too.

Hopefully Freeman stays on the coast anyways and plays for the VFL side, he may be very handy off-field being a manager for some of our younger boys.

Tsitas probably my pick now.
Spoke to someone who had a bit to do with him. Said if he gets on our list we need to close the doors of the club. Good bloke, just not up to it.

Spoke to someone who had a bit to do with him. Said if he gets on our list we need to close the doors of the club. Good bloke, just not up to it.
I mean, he is going on the rookie list, hardly going to be a prime part of our build, but is a good senior body who can play in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any content please, i'm literally pausing frame by frame in that 1 minute clip to see any clues. Haven't seen Bowes in any videos since his "alleged shoulder injury"

Listened to the AFL Daily podcast. Was mentioned on there the club are leaning towards giving Freeman the rookie list position out of the 2 options.
I was just coming to say the same thing lol Just listened to that myself.

That Freeman has won the respect ot the players, the staff. The high performance staff absolutely love him. The other guy, was mentioned is more limited than Freeman, that probably more of a state league player and there is a reason he hasn't been on an afl list.

But in the end, its Craig Cameron and the coaches decision.

I was just coming to say the same thing lol Just listened to that myself.

That Freeman has won the respect ot the players, the staff. The high performance staff absolutely love him. The other guy, was mentioned is more limited than Freeman, that probably more of a state league player and there is a reason he hasn't been on an afl list.

But in the end, its Craig Cameron and the coaches decision.

Freeman was the top 10 talent that was cruelled by injuries. Now that he's been right for a while you would think it would be worth taking a swing on high upside rather than bringing in another Kyle Horsley.

Freeman was the top 10 talent that was cruelled by injuries. Now that he's been right for a while you would think it would be worth taking a swing on high upside rather than bringing in another Kyle Horsley.

100%
It’s not from lack of talent that’s for sure. Great bloke too, I met him last year at a vic metro trial game. Has been through a lot and changed his life around while dominating VFL and becoming a player manager for one of the biggest companies.

If there is anyone that deserves another shot when he understands what his body needs, is him. I’m crossing my fingers he is successful!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Horsley was very good for us filling a very specific need as an inside mid. Then he did the ACL and was never seen again.
He had a stellar career at state league level afterwards. He was definitely seen again.

Was never AFL quality in a proper side.

He had a stellar career at state league level afterwards. He was definitely seen again.

Was never AFL quality in a proper side.
Yep, very true. I meant just in Suns colours. The way Bluey treated him and tried to turn him into a winger or something towards the end was weird, but not out of character for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back