Training Pre-Season 2023 (First game 18/3 v North)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We like to heap a lot on him but he along with West were smashing it out well before they had to return to the club. It helped West out as he was a big improvement from the year prior.
Yep

You’d hope there’s about 30 odd other blokes doing the same thing about now

For the record the return to train dates are at the bottom of this list of key off season dates.

Full squad starts training on December 5. First to fourth year players return 2 weeks earlier on November 21

A05F03D1-FE84-4AB0-93D7-BF6E2C350CEC.png

In my defence- I couldnt be fcukt going back to see who wrote the original. Thought it was Keys.

Sorry CC
The meme report wasn’t me but it was a reimagination of one of mine

It was amazing how often variations of it sucked people in

Can’t remember who it was but someone posted a Fremantle variation on their board. The melts when it was revealed as fake were funny

Carbine Chaos has a lot to answer for

Can’t remember who it was but someone posted a Fremantle variation on their board. The melts when it was revealed as fake were funny

So if I have this correct- CC plagerised your work, made a mockery of it and then has his stooge squashface cry foul when credit is given to you, the true creator?

My word he has a lot to answer for.

And I am vindicated and rescind my earlier apology to CC

There's been enough believable variations that I can't remember exactly what the original was.
Wasn't it 2017 when Sam Mitchell was on our list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if I have this correct- CC plagerised your work, made a mockery of it and then has his stooge squashface cry foul when credit is given to you, the true creator?

My word he has a lot to answer for.

And I am vindicated and rescind my earlier apology to CC
Gee anything originated from the same post(s)

That was me. Farmed a lot of likes that day.

That's like losing your police-trained German Shepherd guard dog and replacing it with a Labrador puppy.

Naaawwww but it'd be really cute though. Just like Langdon's calfs.

That's like losing your police-trained German Shepherd guard dog and replacing it with a Labrador puppy.
The thing is that labrador puppy will grow up to be a police dog. Langdon won't grow to be semi decent

The thing is that labrador puppy will grow up to be a police dog. Langdon won't grow to be semi decent
At best he will be the equivilent of a Perth airport fruit and nuts detector for quarantine (aka WAFL forward pocket).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back